Your local beautiful weather today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
TODAY in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, it is going to be a whopping 96 degrees fahrenheit ALREADY!!! I know Arizona is known for its dry heat and stuff, but it's only 10:22am and it's already about 90 degrees out.

WHY SO EARLYYYYY IN THE YEARRRR!!?!?!?

:grumpy:

::whine, pout, whine::

Tracy

Oh, we had such gorgeous weather last week! it was so nice to get out and work the horses and bathe them!

Now, we're expecting snow flurries. :X

It is currently 71 degrees here and it is supposed to reach 83 for our high today.

I'm 3 miles from the Mexican border.

My mom - who is 3 miles from the Canadian border will be having weather like this.....

.....currently 34 degrees - supposed to have a high of 40 degrees and snow showers.

I've been keeping an eye on her weather too 'cause I'll be visiting there in 3 weeks....

TinysMom wrote:

Holy cow - I didn't realize...

My Dad was a roughneck on the oil rigs, I grew up in Tx and recently had a dream where I was a kid again, in school, singing... The stars at night, are big and bright (clap clap) deep in the heart of...

We have a mix of rain and snow right now. Tonite will get cold and produce/trees are at risk. My neighbors have big trash bags covering their newly planted trees.

Leaf wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Holy cow - I didn't realize...

My Dad was a roughneck on the oil rigs, I grew up in Tx and recently had a dream where I was a kid again, in school, singing... The stars at night, are big and bright (clap clap) deep in the heart of...
Unless I go across the border....the only way I can get out of Texas (by driving) - is to go 8 hours minimum in any one direction....and in all of those directions - I have to go through a border patrol checkpoint...

I don't think I'm in the heart of Texas though....more like the armpit...

Seriously though - I always joked about how I wanted us to retire where it was 70 degrees (thinking of Anchorage, Alaska in the summer time). God has a real sense of humor - He put us where it is 70 degrees in the WINTERTIME!

:shock:

It's hot here in Prescott too, Tracy :grumpy:. We don't have A/C, so we leave all the windows open. Of course, being up on the mountain we get losts of nice cold wind.

I've been in AZ for 2 1/2 years and I will can't get used to this weather!

Yesterday was around 80 degrees with the sun shining and the wind blowing a little bit, the perfect day.

Today, like 40 degrees and snowing.

:(

Latest posts

Back