Your Idea of the BEST Cross-breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
Here is a French Lop and Flemish Giant mix if I remember correctly.
I just checked with the breeder. The bunny in the picture is a French Lop and English Lop mix. The longer face comes from the English Lop.

we have a rescue that is 7 pounds. He is part black otter and black and white dutch. His eyes--the right is one third blue and two thirds brown and his left is one third brown and two thirds blue. He is very friendly and an all around great rabbit.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
aurora369 wrote:
It takes years (decades) and many breeders diligently working together to create a new breed that breeds true and fits a standard.

I am very lucky to know a breeder who is developing the Canadian Plush Lops. They have the softness of rex fur that is curly, crowned lops, full arched and wonderful temperament.

Here is a French Lop and Flemish Giant mix if I remember correctly.

5jxo9w.jpg
Gosh! Look at that cutie! So gorgeous!!! Love his colouring!

Also, Iknow that the girls in the CRHC have a Plush Lop. He's really cute.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote
Also, Iknow that the girls in the CRHC have a Plush Lop. He's really cute.

Emily
His name is Wallaby. He is soft and friendly. Not sure I would call Rosemarie (his owner) a girl, but she might take it as a complement. :) (Rosemarie is the mother of 2 of the girls in the club).

I would love to see a flemish crossed with a lionhead. I don't know - the idea of a mane on a flemmie....wow.

TinysMom wrote:
I would love to see a flemish crossed with a lionhead. I don't know - the idea of a mane on a flemmie....wow.
I actually saw this in one of the local pet shops, And I must say I was quite surprised the mane held quite well in the line, While the size and body remained at the proportion of a flemish.

I'm not really sure about cross breeds, but I'd love to find a way to cross the black and tan color into Flemish Giants and French Lops. ::drool::

-----

Annie :bunny19

Latest posts

Back