your favorite photo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dxczuv.jpg

Oliver and me. He snuggled there and laid there on me for a few minutes before deciding to leave. :)

5ml3qt.jpg

Daisy looking at me with a face of disapproval. Haha, she had just gotten a butt bath because this was just after I got her and she was sickly.

this is my favorite picture of my bunny charmmy and her friend BB.
i was at the pest store chatting it up with some of my friends who work there and picking up my food for everyone for the week (i have to go weekly for my other loved ones) and someone was about to buy little BB for snake food and i couldnt let that happen and as i had over heard the conversation i decided i would buy BB before they could. she was meant to be loved and cared for. ( i have a snake so i understand the needing to eat but i believe in right ways and wrong ways) anyway i brought her home and found she made these odd little barks. so she was thusly named barking bunny. i got her with the intention that if i could not rehome her i would keep her as her and charmmy got a long as you will see. but my good friend had a recent death sadly in her family her bun died and she thought it was time to look for another one and it was fate. BB and charmmy will still get to see each other! but this picture is my absolute favorite. it is beyond words to me.

A5373FC6.jpg

A2306983.jpg

:eek:?! They were going to feed a bun as food? I've never even heard of that. I've heard of mice and rats and stuff but buns?! I can't even think about feeding a rat to anything considering I have 5 pet rats. Your buns are cuties!

oh i have 4 rats 1 bun ( BB has a new home with a wonderful family and a friend whom she loves) 1 tarantula some fish 1 snake 1 cat and i take care of on a regular basis my friends snake her 2 rats and my other friends toad.

and for rather large snakes sometimes they feed small bunnies or very large rats. i do feed my snake mice F/T. but yeah i know someone who feeds their snake chickens.... ( now a size or 2 up from bunnies) but yeah it happens.

and thank you i think they are just adorable.

edit:btw BB and your baby look so much alike!!!!! how cute!!!

My sweet Dash, smelling the roses :)

17884_202337_450000000.jpg

Baby snuggling with her 'big brother'

17884_202337_460000002.jpg

I love this one. This is Flopsy and Dakota. It was their new chew box from costco. I guess it makes a good snuggle box too.

17884_202345_080000000.jpg

Zeus wondering what I'm doing with those zip ties.

17884_202346_580000000.jpg

A favorite of one of the past buns, Ruby. He lived to be almost 12 years old. In this picture, he was 10 years old.
ruby_original_by_fuzzybuttbunny-d47tj7d.jpg

And a favorite of my current bun, Bradley. He's 4 years old in this picture.
bradley_chillin___3_by_fuzzybuttbunny-d47h2gm.jpg

Just love seeing all thes pics and all these adorable little bunnies. There are some big ears out there hahaha.

Houdini and his favourite pastime..munching hay

2013-01-07203748_zps20d937e9.jpg

Snowy sunbathing.

2013-01-05163617_zps2147b78a.jpg

Bandy doing his favourite thing....nom nom mmmmmm

2013-01-05163617_zps2147b78a.jpg

Latest posts

Back