Your Favorite Game to Play with Your Human

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianavex

Reaction score
Mine is called the "lap trap"! I crawl into her lap and lay there for hours while she pets me (sometimes I have to encourage her to keep it up, she's such a good sport) making her late for work, class, or even miss a meal! It's funny because she can't say no to me. ;)

heh. Momma WISHES I'd sits in her lap like dat. Butz I's got ofer bunny ideas. I's just taughts my momma a new trick! I sits up on da couch or arm chair and when she comes ober on her hands and knees I hops on her back! At firs it was jus to hop to da coffee table but if I sit still on her, she'll crawl around. I gets a free ride like a rajah on my momma heffalump and I gets off when she goes past a chair I like. She says she's gonna get me a little rajah hat wif tassels which sounds nummy.

I like to play bed monster. It works best when my other mommy is lying in bed but if she's off on a work trip, I'll play by myself. I wait until she's all snuggled up and then I hop up and dig on her and organize the blankets around her. I like to try to binky over her, too. Sometimes she catches me and gives me kisses, though...I guess that's just a necessary evil.

I likes to play tag, i lunge towards my human and wait for her to tap me and then i run away and she chases me. Then i stop and wait for her to tap me again she says i look really cheeky when i do this teehee, she taps me and then i hop/binky away again, lol. i make her do this wiv me til i get bored, shes a good fwend

mommy and i have TWO games! she chases me around the living room and i binky like crazy! it is so fun to watch her go around and around! and when she sits on the couch i come up behinds her and pull her hair! mommy doesn't like that game much but that's ok, i play it anyway!

Latest posts

Back