Your favorite breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbits: flemish giants, NZs... Really, anything big with upright ears. I'm not very discriminatory. :p

Cats: ones w/ more "exotic" blood in them, ie bengals and savannahs

Dogs: dobermans - I personally appreciate them more d/c. Also, most aesthetically pleasing, having never met these rare breeds yet, ibizan, pharaoh, and saluki hounds.

As for horses, I must say warmbloods where the arabian influence is quite clear.

I would have to say rexes (lilac)would be my fave bunny breed, Siamese cats(breed or markings). My favorite breed of dg has always been the border collie:biggrin2:

my favorite bunny breed would have to be mini lops!

as for horses, I'm totally smitten with American Saddlebreds (owned, showed, trained for years). However, I'm almost equally in love with Morgan, QH, Paint, and Appy horses:)

Rabbits- New Zealand's and Cali's of course... then Flemmie's Lionhead's and a certain Harlequin Dutch mix.. (not mentionin any names)

Cats- Red Siamese...cause I have one

Dogs- Doxie's and Irish Wolfhounds.. cause I got some of them too

Pigs-Hamps!! (The Black ones with the white stripes)

Horses-Marwari's..cause I have 5

Men- Mute ones.

Zin

rabbits- Dutch, flemish, lops, polish, and rex(any size)

cats - doesn't really matter i don't have any, but I'll go for anythng nice and not ready to rip your face off, or fingers or arms etc

Dogs- Border collies, collies in general, aussies, Bernese Mountain Dogs, and pit bulls, and labs

THe black and white dutch, and the black and white border collies are just so me though, but I don't mind them in other colors either;)

Latest posts

Back