Your Dream Location

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
I'm up in New England, and I'm okay with it. I get the all 4 seasons and whatnot, but I'm always sick of the snow in the winter.

For some reason, I've always wanted to live in California (LA/Hollywood)and Portland, Oregon. I could use a change of scenery.

Anyone else? :)

I've always wanted to live in Hawaii. There's really nowhere else I'd rather be. It's so beautiful there!!

I absolutely HATE cold (with or without snow), so it would be great. (I lived on Guam for a year, and I adored the fact that there were only two seasons (wet and dry), so I'm ok with not having four distinct seasons.) Surrounded by the ocean, it is even less humid than Kansas in the summertime, and not as hot.
Plus, I LOVE the clean salty smell of the ocean!

Husband and I have been socking away money into our retirement funds, so hopefully in 30 years we'll be able to afford a small place out there, even just a condo would be enough. He would prefer the Big Island, I might prefer Oahu. Really, either would be divine.

I'd love to live back in the east coast (I'm from NY) in a nice farm style house in the country (but not too far out there!). I'd have my own grooming salon shop in an out building, a rescue goat herd, and some mini horses! Ryan and I are looking at Pennsylvania (near Philly possibly because he needs to be near a larger city for work) - we are hoping to move out that way in 3 years!

Keen to get out of NZ really, or if I was to stay live up north at our idyllic batch which is in Oraka, Mahia. But overseas I love Florence and Venice or London any of those would be amazing to live, such a contrast in the cultures than here.

Florida!!!! I love it there, it's soooo clean, people are friendly, the wildlife is great, there's lots to do. I'd love to live in the new area of davenport, where we stayed this year. I miss the place sooooo much! :tears2:

Well I am pretty much where I always wanted to be - an American transplant to lovely Victoria, Australia. :)

I'd love to rent our home out at some point though and spend a few years in places around Aus as there are so many diverse and beautiful areas and spend a few years in France in Normandy... Dives sur Mer or St. Lo as well. :)

I am very happy where I am I alway thought I wanted to leave then staying at my sisters three days a week.

I love the island. I will never leave if it my choice.

Well I would love to live in NYC, in a nice apartment, maybe in Manhattan, fat chance though ;) I would only like to live there for a little while though. I'd also love to live in Georgia, beautiful and very friendly people according to my Grandmother.

But, I don't think I would ever move from my country permantetly. At least not until I'm done raising a family and all that. I definitely want to have my kids and raise them in Ireland. So I might not get to live in any other countries at all. Since I want all my kids between the age of 25 and 30 at the latest. Possibly when they have all flown the nest I'll live somewhere else. :)

My dream location in Ireland, would probably be somewhere close to the sea in the countryside with a few acres and a hobby farm :)I'd love a nice sea view and maybe a nice view of cliffs. Somewhere like Fanore or Liscannor would be good for me :)

Can't you see I like to plan ahead :p

I really want to live on Maui. I've been there twice, and the weather is great, the humidity is the right amount, there's no bugs, few birds, and no allergens (got seasonal allergies). I don't want to live down near the beach, though. I don't like tourists, and consider myself as a 'visitor' because I want to learn about the people and the culture of the area I'm in, and I like to go to the off places, not just the touristy places.

The mountains are GORGEOUS, and I'd love to live in a little house up in the mountains. It's really nice up there, there's a good view of the valley, and the beach is still 10 minutes away!

California, LA.
I've wanted to live there since forever!

I've wanted to live in Australia for ages too, but I doubt that will happen

CA is where I REALLY want to go!! (I'm 13 - my mam says its a phase of mine lol.. I'm not sure)

I'd really love to live someplace where the temperatures aren't 90+ in the summer, but the winters aren't so harsh! Where could that be? lol.

I'd love to live in New York - out of the bustling city, near the country, but still close enough to drive into Manahattan every now and then... I don't think I could deal with living actually IN the city, lol, but if I worked there or something, that'd be fine. ;)

I'd also love to live in Astoria, OR. Right near the beach, with lots of property, those gorgeous views!!

Spokane, WA is another favourite, although it's exactly a harsh winter, and harsh summer. lol. I will be living there for a couple years when I go to college. Will be a taste of city life, although not as bustling as New York! I'm looking forward to moving out there though. :) Spokane is one of my favourite cities in Washington.

Emily

Latest posts

Back