Your Dream Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
Hey guys! Now that I am older (I drive, just got a job and my parents give me a ton of freedom) I have started to think about what I want to do with my life. So I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's dream life would be.

I have a lot of plans for my future, hahahah. They range from running my own no-kill shelter to convention-hopping for my own webcomic. I'm pretty content right now, though, with my fiance and our three cats (soon to also have a bun in the family)! We live a really steady and easy life at the moment.

What about you? What general ideas do you have for your future? Also congrats on your job!

I want to learn to be a small animal vet at UC Davis then move to San Diego and work as a vet and as a volunteer vet for the FCC which spays/neuters stray animals. That's my perfect life. Own animals like rabbits,cats and dogs. I want to live either on a farm or near one where I can raise animals for livestock and processing.

I live a good life now. I'm a stay at home mom to a lovely 2 year old. I have cats, dogs, rabbit, chickens. I would like to have more animals.
I think though, that even though I'm a grown up. I would like to work at a zoo one day. Maybe just feeding the animals or something, but I think I would like that. I don't know if I would even be qualified enough to do that. But I'm pretty sure that I'm too old to go to vet school now. LOL
I think that I would also like to be a farm hand, having grown up around farm animals, thats pretty second nature now. So I think maybe I would like to do that too.
But before I can find anything like that, my kid has to go to school first! :p

My dream since I was about 5 has been to be a veterinarian. Today was the frist day of my second year of vet school so in just 3 years I'll have met that goal, but the farther along I get the more other things there are to think about. Do I want to do an internship? residency? Do I really want to be in school that long? What if I want to have a family, will I even have time for that, etc.

Right now I'm thinking probably at least an internship and then working with exotics in some fashion either in private practice with exotic pets or in the zoo field.

im planning on being an exotic vet (not tigers like everyone thinks im saying when I say exotic). I want to work with birds and rabbits and guinea pigs plus the usual dogs and cats. I plan on 3-4 years to get my bachelors in either animal science or biology then 4 years of vet school. planning on going to whatever college that will give me a free ride and is located in Nashville. I made a 27 on my act the first time I tried. so im hoping this year with act prep and geometry ill make it into the 30s. while im getting my bachelors degree ill probably be volunteering at this rabbit rescue in Nashville and ill probably shadow a vet and participate in 4-h. love showing sheep. When I go to vet school I plan on going to the university of Pennsylvania if I can get in but id settle for a lesser college.

Latest posts

Back