Your Christmas list

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was just wondering what we're allgetting for Chrismas this year, (or buying for other people)! I'mgetting a new phone, the pink Samsung E900 :colors:
samsung-pink-e900.jpg

I also wanted another rabbit but I'm not allowed:rollseyes

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hehe! I want another rabbit aswell ;)

I have had to tell all my friends and family not to get me any presentsthis year , because i cant afford to buy them any :?I justbought a new car so that was my Christmas present to myself!But it also means I cant buy anyone a present this year :tears2:

I feel really horrible but I have no money what so ever at the moment and can hardly afford petrol to go to college in!'

I think I will just go and visit my friends on christmas and give them a hug instead lol.

The only thing I've asked for (from my son, whois a poor college kid right now) is a DVD...either 'The Lake House' or'The Three Lives of Thomasina'. I hinted that he can buy a used copyvery cheap...;)

And I haven't even begun to Christmas shop yet, other than to buy mydog a pull toy (which she got the day I purchased it :?), and a wintercoat for her. Oh well, at least the dog will have something to unwrapon Christmas morning...

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Michaela, I love that phone and since pink is my favoritecolour maybe I'll show that to my hubby, however I'm not sure if youcan get that one here in Canada.

I bought mysrelf a Christams present yesterday a new Digital Camera (sobeware lots of Good Pictures I hope to follow).

Susan:apollo:
No worries about more pictures! We love pictures!:colors:

It is a really nice phone, I just googled it to see if it is availablein Canada, only the black version of it came up (which is really nicetoo:)) but it came up onebay and they are for sale, from theUK, and will ship to Canada if that's any help!

I would love:

- Diamond stud earrings (Diamonique from QVC is just fine with me!)
- Digital camera (for more pics of our furry babies)
- Maybe some clothing gift certificates

:D

Im just asking for money to pay off some of Maxi's vet bills. *sigh*

And I told my bf that if Mrs. Tumnus is still there, I might like her as well. But I doubt that would happen..

Well, for my birthday I got a 30gb ipod, and mylaptop's hard drive is only 40gb, so, between my music, the sims 2 andone expansion pack (the one my brother got me for my birthday, theothers won't fit any more) and the other stuff I've got, my hard driveis about full. I mentioned to my dad that I was looking intoan external hard drive, he said okay, then suggested I just get a newlaptop, to which, of course, I was like, hey, sounds good,lol.

Then he changed his mind and just wants to move my music to the desktopwhere his music is, but you can't sync two ipods from one computerwithout them having the same music on them, and the same playlists,ratings, etc.

So, I really want an external hard drive.

-perhaps I should explain, my dad is relatively wealthy and willbasically buy us whatever we want, I like to refer to them as "guiltpresents," though spending time with us is just too much for him, he'drather be working. People are always like, but you have goodstuff because he works so hard, and I'm like, I'd rather have a parent,so a bit of advice to parents out there, put the kids first, workafter.

I bought the main gift for the family - a new Laptop!

When we were in WDW this past Aug I saw my husband buy me three OffKilter CDs. I love their band. I have their other 2 CDs already.

Rupert was my early Christmas present from myboyfriend. And I picked out my present from my parentsalready - a new coat. Other than that, I haven't really askedfor anything.

THIS IS MY LONG LIST!:

12428_01_c.jpg

:)yeahthatAbercrombie skirt)

12864_01_c.jpg
(abercrombie jeans)

12834_01_c.jpg
(abercrombie PJ bottoms)

12921_01_c.jpg
(abercrombie legwarmers)

12943_02_c.jpg
(abercrombie jacket)

(anchormanthe DVD)

(beyonce'sbday album)

(converse)

(laptop)

(thisdog coat) (FOR MY DOG)

(thistiffany bracelet)

(ballerinapumps)

and some more(hee hee!)

LOL

xxestellexx

:sunshine:

Well, my #1 on my list was a bunny...which I bought for myself so that's done. :bunnydance:

Other than that...I have no idea what I want (which is odd because Iusually have a long list by now). I'll have to browse online and searchfor some items. Frankly, I've spent more time shopping for stuff for mybuns and husband than looking for stuff for myself!

I was going to get my husband the Nintendo Wii, but...I don't think Ican fork over $250 for a gaming system plus $50/game at the currenttime. Oy..at least it's cheaper than Xbox 360 and PS3.

lalena2148 wrote:
I was going to get my husband the Nintendo Wii, but...Idon't think I can fork over $250 for a gaming system plus $50/game atthe current time. Oy..at least it's cheaper than Xbox 360 andPS3.
My little brother is getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, I can'twait, it's going to be so cool!:colors: I don't want a PS3 or Xbox 360,they're too expensive, but the Wii controller is so cool, and I preferthe choice of games.:)

Mine is very long... but the main things are...a project red iPod nano, a new bunny!, lots of clothes, masterpiecemascara, a new digital cam (gold one i saw), a video camcorder and muchmuch more!

Latest posts

Back