Your bunnys and breeds

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Sebastian. He was a some sort of mixtureof breeds, I usually just call it an Icelandic mixture, 'cause here inIceland we neither have pure bread dwarf rabbits nor pure breadnetherland rabbits, but he is, I think, a mixture of those two (andmaybe more).

This is Daisy. She is 5 months old and a Netherland Dwarf with Hymilayan markings:

220126894vgSrUm_ph.jpg

220126904imeRqM_ph.jpg

My bunnies are Snuggle Bug-we call her Buggle. She is about 12 weeks old

DSCN0802.jpg

Pappy is a Rex and I am guessing he is about 4 1/2 months

DSCN0824.jpg

And Snowball also about 4 1/2 months. Not sure his breed-all white with pink eyes.

DSCN0811.jpg

And a pic of the 3 together-even though you can't really see buggles to well

all.jpg

Mocha- 1 year and 8 months, unknown mixed breed.

mochsnow.jpg

Spice- 1 year and7 months, unknown mixed breed.

spicesnow.jpg

DaisynBuster....Is Daisy's fur wavy or curly?In the pic her fur looks like an astrex bunny. Very rare.

Lanna

lanna21974 wrote:
DaisynBuster....Is Daisy's fur wavy or curly?Inthe pic her fur looks like an astrex bunny. Very rare.

Lanna

Her fur is not so much wavy or curly, it is more like really thick anddoesn't lie straight (as you can see) it sort of fluffles. This isanother pic of her. I really would like to know what breed is in her. Ibought her from a petstore and they told me she was a Polish Albino butI've been told since joining here this isn't the case. Petstore - :p

Vickie

Queen Fergi, age 1 1/2 yrs young, Mini-lop Agouti chestnut colored? Something like that at least!

47b4cf09b3127cce9d3e6d0e791400000016108QZMXDho5bG

Princess Diva, age 3 1/2 months, Flemish Giant, Steel Gray

47b4cc30b3127cce9dcf5184090e00000026108QZMXDho5bG

Pictured in the back ground are Fergi's kits with Big Ben another Flemish who sadly passed away recently.

These are my bunnies!

Fergi's mom

BlueBelle (left) is Blue Tort Holland Lop andCupCake (right) is a Black Holland Lop. Both are a littleoverone and a half years old.

Lissa

Fergi wrote:
Princess Diva, age 3 1/2 months, Flemish Giant, Steel Gray

47b4cc30b3127cce9dcf5184090e00000026108QZMXDho5bG

Pictured in the back ground are Fergi's kits with Big Ben another Flemish who sadly passed away recently.
OMG! I love this picture!!!! The Princess already has paparazzi!!!

May I have an autograph please, your highness? pllleeeeeeeeeeease!

Bub, Palomino, born in June:

bubupsidedown.jpg

bubface.jpg

"Izzy" (Jsh's Confucia), Holland Lop, about 5 yrs. old:

P1010014.jpg

Fenwick the tiny, Holland Lop, son of "Izzy" (Jsh's Confucia): about 4 yrs. old.

P1010030.jpg

Pandemonium,daughter of "Izzy", Holland Lop, about 4 yrs. old.

P1010023.jpg

Smokey the evil, blue Polish?/NetherlandDwarf, 12 or 13 yrs. old:

973fe263.jpg

Rose

this is Cinnamen... Cinnabun for short though i never call her that! lol

if i can get the picture to work!

and Pamnock said she believe she is a Jersey Wooley could be a mix with a lion head also

Latest posts

Back