YOUR 2012 CAGES THAT YOU'VE MADE!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these cages are amazing! I plan on making a complete NIC cage but for now, this is my set up! The doors to the cubes are open when I'm home, so they do have more space to run. The whole house actually!

3220FBE4-044C-4F64-8C94-11248D13D964-4953-00000583781BC6FF.jpg

They also have more toys but the toys aren't in this pic!

Idoerr: You might want to cut those zipties on the cage, the rabbits can chew them or even hurt themselves on them. But I love your cage though :)

The cage has been that way ever since I made it in August. The rabbits have not hurt themselves on it ever. They will ocasionally chew one off but I find it on the floor of their cage when I clean and get rid of it. They do not eat them that I have noticed. I am going to try and find time to clip the remaining ones though. Just not sure when that will be.

I had to leave mine uncut because the way their run is set up they have access to the grids from both sides and they've done just fine with it.

This is Flower's current setup, although it's back at home now with less stuff surrounding it.
You can't quite see it clearly. I would take a better picture, but I'm at school at the moment, so I'll have to take a better one later.
It's a medium/large dog crate, with two levels that I got my dad to make.
I plan to make her her first NIC panel cage for Christmas this year though C:

IMAG0045.jpg

Latest posts

Back