You'll never guess what I just did..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
very nice, i will get mine done when the day comes that i have a flat stomach,lol, so no time soon
:yeahthat:should have done it when i was a flat bellied stick insect;) have got 3 holes in each ear and my nose pierced tho'. the worst thing about the nose piercing was just before when the guy wiped the area with disinfectant - my eyes streamed for an hour after - yuk! didnt hurt tho:D

hartleybun wrote:
the worst thing about the nose piercing was just before when the guy wiped the area with disinfectant - my eyes streamed for an hour after - yuk! didnt hurt tho:D
You are lucky! I think the guy who pierced mine hit a nerve, causing the whole left side of my face feel numb, making my teeth feel like they were kicked out, and causing me to drool because I couldn't feel my face!

I love piercings and have had just about everything done apart from my tounge and lip. Wont be too graphic lol i still have my belly and nose, ears and a madonna piercing. I had my nipples done too which hurt the most but dont have those any more. I would love to have my tounge done but am scared of any swelling as can get quite panicky about breathing etc. I really like eyebrow piercings too xx

undergunfire wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
the worst thing about the nose piercing was just before when the guy wiped the area with disinfectant - my eyes streamed for an hour after - yuk! didnt hurt tho:D
You are lucky! I think the guy who pierced mine hit a nerve, causing the whole left side of my face feel numb, making my teeth feel like they were kicked out, and causing me to drool because I couldn't feel my face!
:shock:no such probs except my mascara ran..and i had red eyes for a couple of days. could smell the disinfectant for days after too.

wow you are making me not want to get my nose done,lol.

i had my eyebrow done many years ago but took it out a few months after having it done.

Karen what is a Madonna piercing?

I got my belly button pierced when I was 17.

I had a what seems to be an unusual experience. I didn't even feel my piercing...

It hurt when they put the little clamp on, and then I was sitting there waiting for it to really hurt when the needle when in. The next thing I know, she told me it was all done.

It was sore for at least a couple of weeks after I had the piercing done.

The only complication I had was that I wasn't moving the piercing enough when I was showering or cleaning it. The scar tissue started getting stuck to the barbell and then coming out the bottom. It was kind of gross. But, I started making sure to wiggle it around when showering or cleaning it and the problem when away.

I still have mine in today. It is the one piercing I have other than my ears.

My mom made me wait until I was fifteen and a half to pierce my ears. And originally she wanted me to wait until I was 16.

--Dawn

hartleybun wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
:shock:no such probs except my mascara ran..and i had red eyes for a couple of days. could smell the disinfectant for days after too.
Omg, you guys! That sounds awful. When first I got my nose done it didn't hurt at all and only made my one eye water. I had my nose done twice because I let it close up for a while. The second time I felt more of a pinch, but I still wouldn't call it painful. But the second time they put in a nosering that was kinda like a corkscrew, it hurt when she was putting it in.

I think the Madonna piercing is the one just above the lip on the left side? I've always heard it as the "Monroe" piercing to imitate Marilyn's beauty mark just above her lip.. it's probably one of my favourite piercings, though not sure if it would suit me.. for those that it suits, it looks awesome though! Probably would be my first choice for a facial piercing.

undergunfire wrote:
Nice! I could never get mine done because I'm chubby :p. I do have 2 lip piercings and my tongue done, though. I want my septum, but I heard that hurts extremely bad. I had my nose done before, but I had to take it out...I'll never forget that pain! It was the most painful thing ever...I'd rather get 6 holes in my tongue!

I got my septum pierced a couple months ago... it didn't hurt at all. And it didn't bleed.
Actually, putting the ring in hurt more than the needle.
I have a low pain tolerance, too.

i too wish i had a flat tummy i would get it done.

i had my tongue done for all of 24 hours (i took it out while i slept, didn't know till morning and it was to far healed to put back in) thinking about getting it done again

i have my ears done. but i don't really wear earrings

i had my clevage done, twice, and both times they rejected. talk about a cool but very painfull peircing. the care is far to much. don't ever try it. lol

i also have a nipple done, and thinking about getting the other done.

i would LOVE to get snake bites done like amy's but i can't with my job

i also hope to get my noise done at one point.

but im trying to focus my money and energy on getting all the tattoos that i want

Oh fun! I've had mine done for about 6 years now, Didn't hurt at all for me. I've had my nose pierced also Didn't hurt. I have a High tolerance for pain. haha It's nice to have. I want to get my nose re done Had it done twice in the same spot but they would fall out when I would sleep at night. Didn't have the ones with the balls at the end. But yeah I loooove piercings!

I got my belly button pierced back when I was in college, and I was skinny. Now I'm not as skinny, and I tend to keep it covered up.

I'm glad yours doesn't hurt anymore, mine was sore for weeks after it was done. (Of course, that was the mid-90's, and waistlines on pants were higher, so it was irritated by my pants.)

I used to have my tongue pierced, too, but I took that out a couple years ago.

Can you get H2Ocean spray in Canada? I swear by it! It is sooo soothing when you spray it in you're piercing. I still use it to clean all of my jewelery and spray my piercing holes.

Latest posts

Back