You'll never guess what I just did..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
I got my belly button peirced.

Yeah I screamed when he did it, didn't hurt much, but it was a shock... and i was holding my brothers hand. This is what the ring looks like,

31BMGBVVCAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm so jealous, I really want to get mine done, my friend wants us to get it done together but it looks so painful

Haha nice! I still am planning on going to get mine done.. just haven't been bothered to find a place to do it. I don't worry so much about the actual process, more of the risk of infection after :(. Heard some really really gross stories about piercings getting badly infected- YUCK!

Lol... I've never been grossed out or scared of piercings, maybe its cuz i got my ears pierced at the age of 3 lol.
I cant wait to get my belly pierced!
My sister recently got her nose pierced.

Is it still sore?

What a cute ring! Did they pierce it with one of those long, scary needles? I got my nose done at one of those hardcore body art places and they seriously used a needle that was 16ga and 3 inches long. I could see it with my right eye (pierced the right side of nose) and it was really scary. Also, now I have to get new nose rings at real body art places (not Claire's Accessories) because the gauge is so big--the tiny rings just fall out. I mean, I'm glad I got it done by professionals who were very clean and knew what they were doing instead of some high-schooler at the mall, but it's a bit of a hassle due to the gauge of the hole, and it was really scary with that big needle!

Nice! I could never get mine done because I'm chubby :p. I do have 2 lip piercings and my tongue done, though. I want my septum, but I heard that hurts extremely bad. I had my nose done before, but I had to take it out...I'll never forget that pain! It was the most painful thing ever...I'd rather get 6 holes in my tongue!

Wow I would have thought tongue would hurt more than nose!

That ring is really nice Brandy! Congrats! ;)

The tongue didn't even hurt as much as my lip piercings, haha! It was a piece of cake. Now the healing was a little rough.

Latest posts

Back