You won't believe the day I'm having

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
To start it off, I went to the grocery store this morning and I NEVER do that on Sat. The stores are too busy, and people too pushy. Anyway I walk in the door and on the first isle a lady drops a bottle of barbeque sauce right next to me and it splatters me from head to toe!! I was wearing brand new maternity jeans that I was so thrilled to haveand flip flops so of course its all in my toes and my shoes are sticking to the floor as I walk. I went into the restroom and attempted to clean my arms and feet off so I could finish my shopping. Now I walked through the rest of the store with people staring at me like I don't know how to shower. Grr...

I finally get home, strip down and shower, scrub my pants with pre-treater in the sink and start putting away the grocerys and I get a phone call from my husband saying the boat motor siezed while he was on the lake and he got a ticket. He had to be towed to shore by the police boat, only to find the trailer had a flat. I'm so peeved about this stupid ticket, I want to take it to court but Canyon Lake is a private community and I'm not sure if he was a "real" officer of the law or a rent-a-cop of somesort. He said the ticket has to be paid at "town square." What the heck is that about?????

FANTASTIC!!! Can this day get any better???? I'm praying this stupid sauce doesn't stain the jeans that I couldn't really afford in the first place!!:pullhair:

i slept till noon :) maybe thats why things are never bad on the weekends for me till night. lol.

what about like vinegar? i dont know much about stains. cept i think cold water. sorry your having sucha rough morning :( did the old lady at least get BBQ sauce on her?

I am sorry you are having a bad day. That is crappy they gave your husband a ticket. How can he help the boat motor? I don't blame you for wanting to fight that.

I hope you get the stain out of your pants. I would look online on how to remove BBQ sauce stains.

Thanks for the link. It looks like it all came out. I have the pants hang drying right now, so I won't know for sure until they're dry. I don't want to put them in the dryer just in case.

Latest posts

Back