You probably all hate me. :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Sorry, I had to share this one, too. It made me laugh so hard that I cried. Watch the whole video before going, "This is stupid" and clicking out of it. It isn't long, just give it a try!

Some of the content is somewhat "questionable" but I don't think anyone would get offended...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAzvKt_8lk&feature=player_embedded]Oh, Fortuna! Carmina Burana Misheard Lyrics[/ame]

Around a 1:45 is where it gets good... :p

The chorus in the back. It's the only thing to that song aside from the percussion. If you listen carefully as you read the subtitles, it sounds like they are singing that.

There we go! I was hoping that someone else found it funny!
I work with the old people in the dementia unit of the nursing home. I wasn't sure if my brain was just fried after being there eight hours. :p

I for one love the videos you've posted! They've all made me laugh and now I have to send this one to my mom and grandpa.

Ha! :D I have a cult following for videos, it seems! lol

I showed that to Will when he got home and he liked it. When we were trying to take a nap, I kept bursting out and laughing. Will asked what was so funny and I sang the little, "SALSA COOKIES! Windmill cookies! They give you..." That part? He started laughing at me again! :p

That was hilarious!!

I had tears rolling down my cheeks laughing so hard.

Just had to share this with my oldest daughter, her choir sang this a few years back.

:laugh: :roflmao: :laugh:

My dad sang that in a college choir. I think he has a recording somewhere. I really need to email the link to him! He might not think too much but my mom will get a kick out of it.

Ooohhhh, four tuna!

Latest posts

Back