You know you're obsessed with rabbits when...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1357rabbitlover wrote:
..When you need to get somewhere but are usually late because you bunny sits there looking at you, telling you not to go, so they need a proper goodbye..quote]

:yeahthat:

you know you're obsessed when...

your husband asks you what you want for your birthday and your response is:

"A kickbutt xpen for my buns"

LOL - happened this morning :)

You turn your garden and adjoining utility shed into a bunnery, after removing every single plant from said garden and grassing the whole thing.

cwolfec wrote:
...when I come home I greet my bunnies before my husband
:lookaround I don't do this...not at all...

LOL, these are so funny, guys!

You know you're obsessed with rabbits when...
-half your birthday and Christmas wish lists are bunny-related items.

lol...when you dont want to be gone too long from home because your buns are stuck in cages when your not there...

..when you dread and try to get out of taking any trips because the buns can't come along. Not to add the part about worrying yourself sick baout them the whole time.

my goodness.. reading all these things and realizing you all are describing me is well.. a reality. i'm bunny obsessed for sure. LOL

When your buns each have their own bedroom....that you call the "wabbitats".:shock:

These are all so funny!:biggrin:

...when you tell your kids they can't eat the vegetables
...when you have a closet full of bunny toys

When you go to a conference for work and connect with other bunny people because you just can't help yourself, the stories just pop out againt your will!

When you go to the supermarket and most of the stuff in your basket is for them not you lol
You just have to show your cute bun photos to everyone.

You tell your human kids to get their sister ready for the vet...

Your purse looks more like a Bunny diaper bag than a purse...

....you can pick up rabbit poop with your bare hand, and discuss the firmness with your partner

....when you refer to your rabbit as "my youngest"

When your rabbit(s) have a better diet than you do.

Agree with the picking up poop. My stepmom freaks when we have Faith out and she poops all over. (we clean it up, she just doesnt like the thought of poop touching the floor at all) I'm like "what, it's just poop! See? *picks it up*"

It is so funny reading all these and I can see everyone saying...yeah I do that.

Yes, my rabbits eat better than I do and have a far better diet....
Hay gets everywhere now, I´ve got over that...
When your friends pick hair off my clothes...who cares
Rabbit poop, it´s a part of daily life now, I always ooh and ahh over how perfect it looks

Did I tell you I don´t have a life beyond my bunnies :inlove:

These are all soooo true and describe me, EXCEPT I will NOT pick up rabbit poop with my bare hand. I will always use a small broom OR the shop vac.

Here is one... when the majority of your cleaning is bunny related...
...You own a shop vac to pick up bunny poop or hay...
...you find rabbit poop on top of your dryer and wonder how that EVER got there...
...when you find hay and bedding in your bed on a nightly bases and do not think much about it...

Latest posts

Back