YOU KNOW YOUR.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Thought this might be fun..... Fill in the blank for YOU KNOW YOUR..... or YOU'RE....

YOU KNOW YOUR dog loves you when she hears you vomiting in the bathroom and she stands guard and won't let anyone near you but her...... (like a dog is going to help when you're vomiting lol).....

YOU KNOW YOUR kitty loves his humans when anytime he hears any of them crying, he's RIGHT THERE, and will FORCE you to pet him, and hold him, and kiss him, and love him...until you stop crying. :)

You should see how sweet and adorable Hobbes presents himself as when you're upset about something...sweetest thing in the world....:D

YOU KNOW YOUR.....gonna be grounding some kids when from somewhere in the back of your house you hear *hahahahaha..look at that stupid cat* from one son.....and the other son pipes in with *quick get it off him before he runs into the living room* :whistling

Followed by loud meows and hisses...

Zin

Awww Hobbes is a sweetheart!

and ZIN

:laughsmiley:Those kids sound like they keep you hopping all the time! LOL!

You know you're from a small town when the newspaper headline is "The Great Pig Escape".

A trailer had opened while traveling down the road and hogs were coming out the back of the trailer. No hogs were harmed but did cause damage to a fewpassanger cars on the road.

The county deputies were called to patrol a 5 mile stretch of astate route.

Can just see it...

"Anything exciting at work today, hunny?"

"Nah, just chased some pigs down the road."

:foreheadsmack:

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
You know you have no life when you sit on a rabbit forum looking for spelling errors....

*hits self in face*

:laugh:

When I read the topic title I thought it was wrong there too, until I read the posting.

You know you're in for a long day when you realize you can't find your snow shovel and it looks like a "blizzard" outside.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL! The big news for your area!!!

Yessum! There's only so much news a daily newspaper can put out when the county seat is 12,000 people and the next biggest town has 2,000 people.

I guess to fill up space they put all police reports for accidents, robberies and arrests in the paper as well. Classifieds are page (jobs, those generated 'Work from Home adds', rentals, notes of thanks etc.)

We've got a saying around here that says "If you sneeze, you'll make the newspaper!
You know you're in for a long day when you realize you can't find your snow shovel and it looks like a "blizzard" outside.
Here in a few hours, I might be able vouch for this one! It just started snowing 30 mins ago and there's already car accidents like crazy on the scanner. :?Boy is it really coming down too!

You know you're about to stumble upon some ultra-horrific mess in the house when you walk in the door and The Dog either (a) greets you with a low-hung tail wag, eyes averted, head hung low; or (b) - even worse - The Dog is nowhere to be seen.

Not me! One of my pet peeves is your and you're. Another one..... to, two, and too!!! LOL!

Bassetluv! That's so true! LOL!

Leaf wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
You know you have no life when you sit on a rabbit forum looking for spelling errors....

*hits self in face*

:laugh:

When I read the topic title I thought it was wrong there too, until I read the posting.

You know you're food is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.. I think everyone around me has learned to tune that out. Im strickly no aloud to use the oven..And sometimes the microwaves...Not my fault no one taught me not to put a fork in the microwave...

Brandy456 wrote:
You know you're food is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.. I think everyone around me has learned to tune that out. Im strickly no aloud to use the oven..And sometimes the microwaves...Not my fault no one taught me not to put a fork in the microwave...
I've stuck things in the microwave and toaster oven that I shouldn't have an sparked a fire both times lol.

Latest posts

Back