You have to LOOK at what I got off of craigslist!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMari

Reaction score
I just got through disinfecting it and and scrubbing it out, not that it was other than dusty when webrought it home. It has 3 levels, all exactly alike and connected with a hole in the floor at each level. It is made of laminated particle board and oak, so it is very heavy. I love it and it was only $50!

The man we bought it from said that his wife had it custom built and paid over $1000 dollars for it. She was using it to breed persian cats. This thing is over 6ft tall, 8 ft wide and about 3 feet deep.I am thinking my buns will love it!

Well here are the pics,

mcnayandcagepics041.jpg

mcnayandcagepics040.jpg

mcnayandcagepics039.jpg

And just for kicks, my 3 year old Maya

mayainthecage002.jpg

Thanks Maya is my pride and joy, she just turned 3 on Monday!
Sorry about the angle on the pics, it is kind of crappy. I will have to post more pics later today when I get some buns in and have it more set up :)

oh wow! That is awesome! That would take up waaaay too much room. lol I'm glad you found a place for it to go!

sharper wrote:
oh wow! That is awesome! That would take up waaaay too much room. lol I'm glad you found a place for it to go!
LOL I gave away an ugly garage couch to make room for it. It fits perfectly up against our garage wall. Right now though I have it turned the wrong way :foreheadsmack:

OH MY GOSH!
I'm jealous of you. lol.
That GORGEOUS thing for just $50!?! WOW!
Simply amazing! What a lucky find!

Yeah I agree with my sister; if it wasn't so heavy, I would nap it from you, too! haha.

Emily

That looks great! Especially nice are the wide doors on the front so you won't have to reach through small openings to get bunnies out.

Wow that is sooo cool, you couldnt have designed it better if you had planned it special for your bunnies. xxx I used to have a spare room which was our bunny room but with three kids they have taken all the rooms lol would love to have more room for my bunnies again. xx

just love the look on that bunny's face in 10th post! am another one who is green with envy tho' am too far away to do any napping:biggrin2:

It looked to me like he was pouting about having his picture taken on a bad Hare day. :biggrin2:That is a great set up, congrats on that major deal!

Latest posts

Back