You guys have to check out this shop! Timbervalleyrabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! I just tested out toys from this shop and my bunny loves them more than any other toy from any other seller!!!! Yes, even oxbow chew toys! They sell bunny salads! Yes, you heard that right, bunny salads! It's only $4 which is soooo crazy to me! My bunny loves their toys so much! And surprisingly they only have 9 sales!! Isn't that crazy! I really wanted to help them get some more sales and no, this is not a promotion. They also sell willow balls stuffed with hay and treats, my bunny can eat it flat in a day, it's the most enriching toy for him! My bunny is the pickest of toy choosers and he adores literally every toy from this shop! It's so crazy! They are a really small business so maybe you all can help them out and buy some toys from them? I think your bunny will love it! Might I also mention that I bought some toys from them for my local rabbit rescue and they also loved them! It's literally the best use of your money! Here is the link :) Organic all natural bunny treats toys and by TimberValleyRabbits
Tell me if you buy from them! I'll be so happy to help a fellow small business out! :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!! I just tested out toys from this shop and my bunny loves them more than any other toy from any other seller!!!! Yes, even oxbow chew toys! They sell bunny salads! Yes, you heard that right, bunny salads! It's only $4 which is soooo crazy to me! My bunny loves their toys so much! And surprisingly they only have 9 sales!! Isn't that crazy! I really wanted to help them get some more sales and no, this is not a promotion. They also sell willow balls stuffed with hay and treats, my bunny can eat it flat in a day, it's the most enriching toy for him! My bunny is the pickest of toy choosers and he adores literally every toy from this shop! It's so crazy! They are a really small business so maybe you all can help them out and buy some toys from them? I think your bunny will love it! Might I also mention that I bought some toys from them for my local rabbit rescue and they also loved them! It's literally the best use of your money! Here is the link :) Organic all natural bunny treats toys and by TimberValleyRabbits
Tell me if you buy from them! I'll be so happy to help a fellow small business out! :)
I put it in my cart and will order on payday:)

I'm gonna post some pictures tonight, but in the mean time go favorite their shop! If we can get to 35 favorites i'll draw somones bunny!

I'd love to try some of them, but the shipping costs.... 15€ for any item, plus the actual cost of the toy... I do like the ideas and looks of them though!

I might talk to them, they offer priority shipping which is one of the faster shippings

Latest posts

Back