Yoshi got a loving home!! Wooo hoooo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Must_Love_Pets

Reaction score
I had plans in the back of my head for Yoshi. I have a friend named Nick that fell in love with my bunnies a while back and he had told me he really wants a rabbit. He never realized just how cute and traible they really are. I made him very aware of the commiment that a rabbit takes. He had no issues being a huge animal lover. So as time went by I had mentioned to him about a few baby bunnies that my friend had that needed home. Well at the time he was just not ready. I totally understood and it also showed me he was quite serious and responsible. Well....... I told him about Yoshi and how sweet he was and that I think he would be the perfect fit for him. He had the chance to meet Yoshi this weekend and he is already attacthed. he is building hima cage and wil be picking him up by the end of this week. I am referring him to the forum so hipefully you will all be able to meet him. I am soooo happy for Yoshi, he derves a good home and he certainly got one. He will be an indoor bunny with a kitty. I have so much more info to giveNick with his new family member.

Latest posts

Back