Yoga

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
yes, i know i'm starting a a ton of threads today.......but when i went looking for a yoga forum to ask on.....weeeeell....the first two topics seemed a bit mature for a 15 y/o girl....:D:?:nerves1:twitch:. so. my question is-does anyone know of a good yoga dvd that's maybe half an hour long? i'm looking for something i can do every day to make me feel better, more centered. life is so out of the norm right now(my mom is doing chemo for breast cancer right now, surgery in july(?) and then radiation. plus i have type 1 diabetes.) and it's spring in florida-mostly hot and muggy:p. which i don't take well:rollseyes. so going for a jog everyday would be nice, but probably wouldn't work:(.

thanks for any suggestions:biggrin2::coolness:

I wish I could help, but I haven't a clue! I am sure someone knows. I tried yoga a few years ago and enjoyed it although I prefer running - however in the heat you are in it's not a good idea! I think yoga is a very good idea to help calm and center you.

You are going through so much - we are all here for you by the way. Just to remind you :)And pulling for your mom and for you.

Not sure if I know a title or something exactly... but if you try Wal-mart, or other store, they might have something on clearance. People are beyond trying to keep up with their New Year's resolutions, so you might find some good deals.

Just a thought...

myheart

trailsend wrote:
You are going through so much - we are all here for you by the way. Just to remind you :)And pulling for your mom and for you.

myheart wrote:
Not sure if I know a title or something exactly... but if you try Wal-mart, or other store, they might have something on clearance. People are beyond trying to keep up with their New Year's resolutions, so you might find some good deals.

Just a thought...

myheart
yeah, we have a couple from walmart already. one has 10 minute sessions and it's ok, the other is about 1 hour and i love it, but only if i have the time to do the whole thing:).

We did yoga in gym class today and we watched a yoga video that's something with The Biggest Loser. We did level 1. Man, that was a work out! :p

Check your local library first. My library doesn't have a lot of yoga DVDs but there was one there that I did really like (but I can't remember the name of it). I have one from Gaiam (sp) that came with a yoga block and band that I really like - It's only about 10-15 minutes but it is stress reducing yoga (not exercise yoga).

kirst3buns wrote:
Check your local library first. My library doesn't have a lot of yoga DVDs but there was one there that I did really like (but I can't remember the name of it). I have one from Gaiam (sp) that came with a yoga block and band that I really like - It's only about 10-15 minutes but it is stress reducing yoga (not exercise yoga).
yeah, i was going to/trying to. it's just so hard to tell by the library listing how good it is:?:rollseyes

Have you got a Wii? The Wii fit is brilliant, you can do yoga, muscle workouts, jogging and other sort of fun games like hula hooping and stuff. It's well worth it if you can get it, some of the excercises are really relaxing.

Latest posts

Back