Yes... im back.... and what a time ive been having :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
So im back but just what have i been upto?

Well im more than half way through my child psychology course... should be finished in 3-5 months time

On the 29th of octoberi was in a car accident. My brother wasdriving me and my mum to a local garden centre... but less than 10minutes in to the 20 minute journey our car hit a piece of wood, slidon a patch of mud, threw us across the other side of the road then backagain.... then finally landed in some trees.... about 1 foot from alake. Everyone was fine, i just have a bruised hand, back and shoulder.The car is worse off.... it could be scrapped if it cannot be fixed:-( ...... my brother loved the car.

The next day 30th of october (day before halloween) it was my 20th birthday, yey!!!!!

................. wow what a mixed time i have been having. Hope youare all well. Im always gone for abit but im always back to see how youare all doing and answer anyones questions if i can.

I have a myspace site:http://www.myspace.com/18bridgetjoneshere you can see a pick of me and browse my page.
Love

Catherine x

Ohh that car crash sounds pretty scary,lucky no-one was hurt really bad!

Happy 20th birthday!!:balloons:

ohh and good luck on your psychology course!:)

cheryl

Thanks all! Its great to be back and i promise to check in with you all more often :D

:heartbeat:

Do any of you know how to post pictures in a post...... i want to put apicture on of my bunny Poppy but i it always says the file is toobig.... how do i do it?

Hi carrots!:wave:

You'll have to upload your pictures to Photobucket, it's really simpleto resize your pictures on there. Then you click thisbutton
image.gif
whenyou're posting and copy and paste the URL (it will be below the picturein Photobucket)

Hope that helps, can't wait to see a picture of Poppy:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back