Yellow by nose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hey Bucky has yellow by his nose..is this something I should be concerned by?

What do you mean exactly? How does it look like? A crusty bit of skin, something oozy or moist, maybe pigment from food he may have consumed? Posting a picture would help.

It's just yellow by his nose not crusty or oozy or moist..I guess it could be the there veggies I gave them, It also doesn't seem to bother him.

It's just yellow by his nose not crusty or oozy or moist..I guess it could be the there veggies I gave them, It also doesn't seem to bother him.
I would look out for sneezing/snuffling/trouble breathing/ eye discharge. if any of those are also happening you should definitely get him checked out to see if it's a respiratory infection

Well both Buck and Iris are do for a checkup..maybe I'll just take him in to be on the safe side

i definitely would, if the vet suspects pastuerella or something they'll prob just give u antibiotics without doing any tests

I made an appointment but it's next sat..the vet said if he seems to be sneezing or something else happens I can bring him in RIGHT AWAY!!!!

Latest posts

Back