Quantcast

Yellow by nose

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hey Bucky has yellow by his nose..is this something I should be concerned by?

Catlyn

Reaction score
What do you mean exactly? How does it look like? A crusty bit of skin, something oozy or moist, maybe pigment from food he may have consumed? Posting a picture would help.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
It's just yellow by his nose not crusty or oozy or moist..I guess it could be the there veggies I gave them, It also doesn't seem to bother him.

Morgan223

Reaction score
It's just yellow by his nose not crusty or oozy or moist..I guess it could be the there veggies I gave them, It also doesn't seem to bother him.
I would look out for sneezing/snuffling/trouble breathing/ eye discharge. if any of those are also happening you should definitely get him checked out to see if it's a respiratory infection

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Well both Buck and Iris are do for a checkup..maybe I'll just take him in to be on the safe side

Morgan223

Reaction score
i definitely would, if the vet suspects pastuerella or something they'll prob just give u antibiotics without doing any tests

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
I made an appointment but it's next sat..the vet said if he seems to be sneezing or something else happens I can bring him in RIGHT AWAY!!!!

Latest posts