Yay!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunny24:magicwand::jumpforjoy::thumbupditto!!!!!!!!! hope you and him share a lifetime ofhappiness and share lots of bunnies!:jumpingbunny::biggrin::party0002::airborne:

lurv anabell! :bunnydance:

Haha, we may never have actual kids at the ratewe're going with rabbits and goats, and fish and stuff. Ilove animals, and he's softening up to them. :)

Hey,congratulations!! :party:So yougot married on April Fool's Day? Now that'll bea coolanniversary to celebrate every year!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together, along with all of your collective babies - furred or not ;)...!

:rose:

:toast:

:airborne:

I second that Sas, give me Bunnies, that's why I have 4. LOL (I'm sure my Mother-In-Law isn't too thrilled though.)

Susan:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Well baby goats are called kids :p Mymother in law won't be to happy either if we don't have any humanbabies eventually.... :) Yeah we picked April 1st causethought it was unique and fun! Our anniversaries are going to be funand dangerous. :)

Latest posts

Back