YAY!! **UPDATE!!**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hi, guys!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

We just found out by checking on the Contractor's State License Boardsite that we've received the final approval for our Contractor'sLicense!! They're just maililng out the paperwork asking forthe bonding and worker's compensation information, and once theyreceive that, we've got it!!

My husband and I have our own Electrical company. We've beenrunning our company based on word-of-mouth for almost three years, now,and with the license will be able to (1) advertise, (2) actually dowork for commercial properties (which there is so much work for outthere, it's REDICULOUS...and the license was all that was stopping us),and (3) do work for rental property owners that were skeptical to useus before sans license. We have quite a few friends that,once they got their license, said their income and workload literallydoubled within a couple weeks! :shock: So, we'reliterally about a month away from that doubling...and all thepossibilities keep creeping up in my mind...

Anyway, soon after our finances actually get straightened out from thisthree years of barely scraping by, we'll be able to move to a largerspace, and I can see that we'd be able to get a house about a year fromnow, meaning we'd actually have a yard, and such! (Which issomething I cannot even imagine right now...)

I think there'll be a lot of posts from me about this or that for thegirls now that things are finally happening for us! I'm soexcited to get them all spayed and bonded and ready for morecompany!! :D It's so close....hehe!! I'mjust giddy!

:happydance:wiggle:woohoo:lol:toast:

A change is about to happen for us...and it feels so longoverdue. We've just kept our spirits up about everything,despite how cramped we've felt in various places we've lived, despitehaving to forgo some things to be able to have meals everyday...nolonger having to sacrifice some basic needs will be sowonderful!! We've been forgoing so many of our own needs tobe absolutely sure to provide a wonderful life for both our daughterand our furbabies. Now we'll all eight be able to havewonderful things happening! :D

I've been keeping positive, and reminding my husband and daughter to do the same...and here things start falling into place...

IT'S SO EXCITING!!

Anyway, just wanted to share the joy...and put a little note out thereletting everyone know that wonderful things DO happen...and your lifeCAN improve...you've just got to focus on the things you want, and tellyourself they WILL happen...and indeed they will. Life is soamazing...

Pretty soon I'll have the space for even MORE bunnies!!HHEEHEHEHEE!! :D BunnyLuv shelter WATCHOUT!! Here I come!!! :D

That's wonderful Rosie! I'm so happyfor you guys! Now, you'll ALWAYS have something to lookforward to. If you want something, you'll be able to just goand get it, like the camera you wanted for so long. A biggerhouse will be great, I can't wait til I have that!

Congratulations Rosie and Family!

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so proud of both you & your husband....and so happy too.

Do keep us updated....

Peg

That is awesome Rosie! I'm happy for you, you guys are such a nice family and really deserve all the good things in life.

:inlove:

Thank you!!

I'm so excited!! Every one of my intentions is now just around the corner...it's so exciting!!! :D

Go for your dreams, guys...they DO come true...

My recommendations for others...

1. Decide what things you want...focus on what you WANT, notwhat you DON'T. For instance, saying, "I want a house that'ssuch and such sq footage" not "I don't want to live in tiny apartmentsanymore".

2. Sit down and outline EXACTLY what you would like those things to be like (color, size, etc.)

3. Picture yourself having those things...what it would belike. DAYDREAM about the things you want...they'll cometrue! :)

4. Do the things that would need to take place for you to beable to have that certain thing. (For instance, if you wantto get married in the future, but don't have a boyfriend...get outthere and MEET PEOPLE. Sign up for an online dating site,etc. That's where I met my husband...I decided I wanted to bemarried, sat down and outlined EXACTLY what I wanted my husband to belike, signed up for emode.com, now tickle.com, and HE foundME! He meets EVERY criteria I put down...and then some!)

Believe me, guys...this really does work!! Here are a few things that I did this with that came to me:

1. My husband (see above note about him)

2. Flower (I decided about a WEEK before finding her, and even posted here about it, that I wanted a rescue bunny)

3. Trixie (I think I posted about a month before finding outTrixie needed a new home that I was DYING for a loppy bunny)

4. My current apartment (I won't outline exactly what I required for our apartment, but they all lined up)

5. My daughter (I wanted someone beautiful, inside and out,that was strong, independent, stubborn, and curious about life...shemeets those above and beyond!)

6. When I was little I wanted bunnies, but didn't reallyconcentrate much on it, because my situation NEVER was such that Icould have any. Now that I'm an adult, and things lined up, Ihave THREE! :D

7. This Contractor's License (about a year ago, we decided tojust GO FOR IT, even though we knew the process would take about thislong...now that we're just about to get it, and finances are about toimprove so much, it was WELL worth it!)

It's so worth it to outline your dreams and do what I mentionedabove. I know there are a lot of people in this world thatthink what I used to...that these things can't happen forthem. All I can say is...rid yourselves of thosethings (and people) that are telling you that you cannot do this foryourselves!! You are COMPLETELY able to do and have what youdream...you've just got to BELIEVE that! I know...it soundstotally silly...but I can say with complete honesty and conviction thatit is true.

I love each and every one of you...you are my bunny family!You and your babies I consider to be part of my friends andfamily...and I wish each and every one of you the absolute BEST andMOST WONDERFUL in your lives!! :D

Love and hugs,

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hey Rosie,

That's so incredible I'm so happy for you. I know all aboutthe Self Employment life. My fiance is self employed and upuntil a few months ago he was gonna give up and now he'sbooming! I'm so proud of him and the accomplishments he'smade.

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, wonderful people like you deserve wonderful things!

Crystal (Bandit & Holly)

Aww...thank you so much, guys!!

That's awesome, Pam...I love knowing about fellow electricians (I'm not one, myself, but sometimes I FEEL like one, ya know?).

Thank you so much...I can't wait to finally reap the benefits fromstarting our company three years ago! :) And tothink we started off with NO financial cushion AT ALL...and we're stillgoin', and now about to be goin' strong! :) Showsthe strength of the human spirit, doesn't it?

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pebble and Ebony do a happy dance for you Rosie!!!

I'm so delighted for you, nobody deserves it as much as you!:hug2:

UPDATE!!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that my husband went to the postoffice, got the letter from the Contractor's State License Board askingfor our final things so we can get our license (bonding, etc.).

Yesterday, he called a couple bonding places, found the one he liked,his dad gave him the money to get the bond. This morning hewent to the bonding place, got the bond, and sent off everything,including the final payment to the Contractor's State License Board!!

In about two weeks, we'll receive our Contractor's License in return!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::elephant::elephant::colors::colors::highfive::sunshine::wink:yes::jumpforjoy::party::woohoo:happydance:thumbup:wiggle:toastingbuns:party0002:
:singing::juggle:trio:toast::airborne::hyper::happyday:

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Everything's finally done!!!! :D:D:D:D

We're about to go out to celebrate...YAY! :D

Hugs and love to all!!

Rosie and the Gang

:D:D:D:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::elephant::elephant:(the two elephants represent the kitties, since there aren't any kittysmileys, hehe!)

Congratulations to both of you - this is the beginning of lots of good things!!

________
Nadia

Thanks, guys!! I'm so excited for the future...

We've had such a tough time the past few years, almost wound uphomeless a few times, had to borrow money from friends for foodoccassionally just to feed our daughter, we had such a hardtime. Neither of our parents have ever been able to help withmoney, and we never had any sort of financial cushion when we startedour company, and had a couple cases where we got stuck with customersthat wouldn't pay us for the work we did (TWO times that each wereabout $3000, and we lost the apartment we were living in each time),and because we didn't have our license, we couldn't go after themlegally.

Yeah, we've had a REALLY rough past few years...but were finally comingout the other side of it...and now that we are (without the license),we finally had the license come through! :D

I'm so excited. The past few years really showed me mystrength, both as a woman, a wife, a mother, and a humanbeing...and now I feel that our reward for staying strong together as ateam is coming through. :D

Wow...:D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

go you!!! hope ya have a huuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggeeeee

back garden and have millions and millions and millions

and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions andmillions and millions and millions and millions and millions andmillions and millions and millions and millions and millions andmillions and millions of bunnies to put in

it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::hug::woohoo:toastingbuns

lurv anabell :bunnydance:

Haha, Anabell...you're definitely on the right track!!!

I've got one on the way right now (well, she'll be here in September),and possibly a fifth. When we get our house, WATCHOUT!! I'll have a bunny room AND a fostering room...for allsorts of lagomorphs and rodents. :D

I can't wait...puppies in the backyard, bunnies and all sorts of otheranimals in the house...I think we'll even give the kitties their ownroom. :)

WAHOO!!!

Latest posts

Back