Yay Snow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
Last night it started to snow - big fluffy flakes. I had no idea what I'd wake up to this morning, but it's not completely impressive. Snow is melting off the driveway and roads but the grass and fields have a nice blanket on them.

It's flurrying now but I havent checked the weather to see if any more accumulation will happen.

I used to live in germany when I was a kid and I loved the snow... I wish it snowed here so my kids could enjoy it... it rarely snows here... when I lived in san antoinio it snowed but it didn't last long...

Leaf wrote:
Last night it started to snow - big fluffy flakes. I had no idea what I'd wake up to this morning, but it's not completely impressive. Snow is melting off the driveway and roads but the grass and fields have a nice blanket on them.

It's flurrying now but I havent checked the weather to see if any more accumulation will happen.
It snowed here last night too and stuck..but it's not a lot

We're suppose to get a bunch of snow in the next few days.

Joy Oh Joy, just love driving with all the IDIOTS out there. At least I have my snow tires on this winter. I grew up in Timmins 500 miles north of Toronto, there we had LOTS of snow you never saw pavement from November to March, honsestly you drove on snow covered roads. Here you geta dusting of snow and all hell breaks loose. I have never in my life seen such bad drivers.

Susan:)

Our snow covered the grass but is patchy now.

Sky in my area looks like a storm is coming.

I just spend half an hour on the phone with my Mom. She said they didnt get much snow at all (less than me) but they're almost an hour away from me.

This is a reason I dont like working 3rd shift - I need to go to bed but am not tired... but I have to be able to get up extra early to dig out and drive slow.

We're having one of the warmest Novembers ever, it's still above freezing. At this time last year we already had a week of -20°C weather. On one hand I am glad -- I hate driving when the weather turns bad and I spend about an hour and a half a day commuting to and from school when the weather is good. But on the other hand I'm not. It just doesn't feel like it's almost December! And we keep getting freezing rain and then all hell breaks loose on the roads with accidents left and right.

It's snowing like crazy here! We are supposed to get like 6 inches of snow today! :D

we had 2 inches on the ground this morning. It's all melted off now basically, but it's supposed to snow again tonight.

Latest posts

Back