Yay! Snow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
It seems like for the longest time we've been getting barely any snow in Wisconsin (where I live) in December. And if we did get some it'd melt by the next day.

For once we actually have snow! :p We got like 3-4 inches on Saturday (it was like sleeting! It hurt your face as it came down!). And we are supposed to get more snow tomarrow and tomarrownight! Like 3-4 inches :D

And now if we could get the snowmoblies out and running! I can't wait! I love to snowmobile :biggrin2:

Yay! Snow! :D

We got quite a bit of snow on the weekend! Started snowing Friday night, and kept snowing on and off until Sunday night, then turned to rain. It was like -8 degrees C with windchill on Saturday. Most of the snow is melting away now, since with the rain and it's now 11 degrees C! What a difference! Now it's yucky slush.

Ick! I don't like slush :p it's just messy.
Those temps just like to jump on us don't they:p

What part of the state are you in? I'm in Milwaukee and there are a few other Wisconsinites from different places....Sheboygan, LaCrosse,Waukesha, etc...

It snowed 8 inches on Saturday here in Marshfield, WI. :shock: I like to have snow for Christmas, but the rest of the year, not so much..

Aww poor naturestee but I couldn't help but laugh at that little smiley you posted :rofl:

Well cmh9023 I don't know if I'd post that but I'll pm you :biggrin2:I live close! (And even closer to naturestee, as I can see :eek:) I'll have to pm you too naturestee :biggrin2:

8 inches! I want some :p

i liked the snow until i fell twice today.:grumpy:

i took tony out on saturday cuz i thought he'd like to dig in the snow, but he ended up just hiding.

My rabbit, Domino has always seemed to like the snow :D I haven't taken her out though yet now. I've been too cold too :p

I want snow :(

Dahmer didn't like snow much. I threw him out in 3 feet of snow before he was neutered because he kept wanting to go out so much. So I'm like...you want out? Fine! *toss*

Edit : Dahmer = cat

*faints* I am SO jealous - I love snow!!:biggrin2:
28_4_9.gif

i live about 3hrs south of madison, WI so we got some snow on Saturday, but mainly it was just an icky ice storm. we had one last year that was TERRIBLE like 4 inches of ice, ahh!

anyways its supposed to know over the next couple of days here so I really hope it does!!

i'm definitely dreaming of a white christmas :biggrin2:

i love spring summer and fall though, i really can't complain about any season :)

We're supposed to get 3-5 inches tonight around Chicago...Maybe I'll go out and play in it tonight!
snow2.gif
I don't mind it now. It makes the Christmas lights look pretty.

BTW, is it safe to bring bunnies out in the snow? I was thinking of it, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll bring the snow inside instead!

Oh I love every season too :D But if it's going to be cold, let there be snow! :biggrin2:

I'll take my bunny outside in to snow, but not for long. She's a Rex with shorter fur and I wouldn't want her to get cold!

But I like aurora's idea! :D I know I have a big bin around here too :D

Its been snowing for the past couple hours, and were supposed to get 5-8 inches tonight!! :weee:

I like snow, and hot weather, and spring. I just dont like when it is bitter cold, and not snowing, haha.

so we got about 2 inches of snow last night, but what i've decided i hate the most about snow....is DRIVING IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just hate that feeling of not having control of your car

Before I went to bed, the weather changed and said just an inch. I got up at 8am and found 3 inches on the ground and still coming down. They never plowed our street and we could not get out due to dad's balding tires. Oh we are getting another 2 to 4 inches before bed. So thankfully it will stop before I got to work tomorrow morning.

So I managed to get 3 photos before I went back to bed. lol

Our german shepard/golden retriever was so thrilled to see snow on the ground.
samanthalovesnow.JPG

Our back yard
backyard1.jpg

I was in our pc room checking our weather bug and decided to take a picture from our side window. You can see our street not plowed or salted yet.
sideofhouse1.jpg

sideofthehouse.jpg

Oh yay! look at all the snow you got :p

We got more snow last night, 2-3 inches I think :D

Latest posts

Back