YAY!! She finally graduated!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the US, compulsory schoolage varies by state. In my state of Pennsylvania, compulsoryschool age is 8-17.

Matthew is 8 and in 2nd grade (we also homeschool).

Pam

Way to go, Emily!!

Sounds like she's certainly earned those earrings Rosie...and you deserve a bit of a reward too! So way to go Mom too!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:yes::goodjob:blueribbon:

:groupparty:

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Wow...thank you so much, guys! :D

I'm so excited about what the Second Grade will hold for mycutie. We've already been doing a little work in it...but aweek ago, we took a good look at what was left in her math book anddecided to work exclusively on math and just get the first gradeDONE!! She and I decided to do a chapter a day, and that shecould be done by the beginning of March, and boy did she pass that withflying colors!! :D

This is so wonderful!! :D And it's so nice to getsuch a big goal accomplished and such a great acknowledgement thathomeschooling was the right choice within four months ofstarting. :)

Congratulations sweetie on finishing 1stgrade. I homeschool all 3 of my sons. They are inthe 8th, 9th and 10th grades.This is our 2nd year of homeschooling. Keep up thegood work and I know you'll look very pretty in your new earrings.

Wow! I can't believe I didn't see this until now! :shock:

Congratualations, Emily!!!! I remember when she said she's going to be done with first grade soon...hehe! That's amazing!

Please send our love (me, Sam, Cookie&Cream, too!) to her! Great job!

Latest posts

Back