Yay! It's Umbra's B-Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StickyBird

Reaction score
Wow, I've really gottapost on here more... Too bad college finals take up so muchof my time...!

Anyway! Today is Umbra'sbirthday! He is officially 1 year old now! Thelittle stink! Luckily, he seems to have been in anincreasingly good mood lately. I think all of those horomonesare finally beginning to calm down. He was so hormonal beforehe got neutered, I just knew it would be a while before he startedcalming. I was thinking I could make him a 'Bunny-Cake' outof a piece of abanana covered in oats, with a side ofparsley. Sound good? Hmm... maybe I can make theParsley stick out the top, so it can serve as a candle!=)

Well, just thought I'd share Umbra's B-Daywith you all. By the way, what special things do all of youguys do on your bunnies' birthdays? Justcurious.

--Melissa and Umbra

AWWWWWWWWW! HAPPY BIRTHDAYUMBRA!!

My bunnies havnt had a birthday with me to yet but I reckon when theydo I will probably shower them with love and gifts and maybe even givethem a some treats. )

luv 4rm the bunnies, which r right now singing happy birthday to Umbra and (of course) moi

xXx

It's also my brother's birthday...but bunnies are more important lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMBRA!!!!!!!

Well Happy Birthday Little Man!! Life sure has been fun with you this past year.

There is a treat put out called something cake for rabbits. Tucker getsthat for his Big Day. It's a wafer-type of a cookie, with an oat andnut mixture inside. My Birthday Boy gets fruits and vegetables galoreand can have unlimited food on his big day. He doesn't get yelled atfor not going in the litterbox and he's given a new toy.

Have Fun, Umbra! Love you!!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back