yay! i got my cleavage pierced!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piercing is considered an art. "Piercing Artists" pierce you. You can do many things with piercings to make it an art. Corset piercings, neck piercings, belly button piercings....in the many shapes and ways that they can be pierced....it's art, just like a tattoo.

Gabby-

Actually, my husband does the cross stitch thing to calm his nerves.. basically to keep from ripping peoples heads off.

Isn't that reassuring!

I use to do my hair like Xena on purpose... I still have a huge Xena action figure on top of my entertainment center in my room.

I am such a dork..

Art..
Artist..

For lack of a better word/term, yes let's just classify ourselves with other true *artists*

*Technician* is a better word.

Dancing around every other point I see..

How about we just agree to disagree.

I have both Tatts and Piercings..

Love em both, regret some...

I just dont call them art...

But *one mans garbage is another mans art* about sums it up..

i've got piercings, no tattoos. and i have PLENTY of piercings. but i too think that the surface ones are just too much. don't like 'em at all.

tracy

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Gabby-

Actually, my husband does the cross stitch thing to calm his nerves.. basically to keep from ripping peoples heads off.

Isn't that reassuring!

I use to do my hair like Xena on purpose... I still have a huge Xena action figure on top of my entertainment center in my room.

I am such a dork..

haha you dork :pjust teasing.. i have a lara croft action figure :p I had to dye my hair brown and add a hair peice to my hair to be Xena for that halloween.. it made rave reviews lol a bouncer at a club even said he wouldn't mess with me lol oh and I had a cop stop and jokingly tell me what a fan he was it was very funny, i had a great time, one my friengs went as Gabrielle.. ok now my inner dork has been outted lmao

so how much cross stitch does your hubby do? i mean if he does alot does that mean he's ready to kill???LOL

Hey everyone, just want to apologize for the word I used above, that has since been edited, I didnt intend to offend anyone, I justsimply forgot to take the younger ones on here into consideration when I opened my mouth :( again, I apologize. I'll definatly watch what I say from now on.

I would be itching to yank that out if I had a piercing on a flat piece of skin!

I'm all for piercing and tattoos, I would consider it art in a way, I consider myself decorating things to be art, and just because it's not that good or as fancy as some other arts, I still think I'm artful and creative. Decorating a body can be very artful too.

When I see eldery Maori men with full facial tattoos, I think they are beautiful. I love how the patterns sink into their wrinkles and you get this feeling of ageless awesomeness.

I only have one open ear piercing hole that I can still use, it got ripped right open though so it's more of a slit. My other ear hole closed up long time ago. I did pierce the cartilidge in the top of my ear when I wasa teen though and that hurt very much :shock:.

Also this is NZminilops here, I can't sign in for some reason :?.

katt, that does suit you! Did they pierce it free hand? I can't imagine how else they could do it there. I hope it doesn't migrate, it looks amazing!

I think piercings can be artistic, but they have to be something special, like something a piercer comes up with for an individual. I don't see any art in punching a stud into an ear lobe with a gun etc.

I really like having metal in my skin, I can't really explain why. There are so many piercings I want, but my boyfriend really hates them. :(

Latest posts

Back