YAY!!! BACK UP!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kind of funny that we are chatting in one forum one moment, and then another the next :wink:

Even though I dont post much on here, I still like seeing your lovely photos!!

xxx

Oh man, I was suffering from RO withdrawal! I'm so glad we're back!
:elephant::bunnydance::elephant::bunnydance:

YES!! HURRAY:D:bunnydance::D:)!! WOO HOO!!!! imSO glad its bak!!! i was also suffering from withdrawal...as u cansee... but i did find about 4 other good forums!

RU

three little ladies rabbitry

and rabbitsvalley forum

oh....three little ladies forum needs members if anyone wants to join it...its a pretty good little forum too

http://threelittleladiesrabbitry.com/phpbb/index.php

also while i was gone i took the time to make a photobucket account

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Breeze83/?sc=6

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!! MISSED TALKIN TO YA!:)

i wouldnt have known it was bak up if i wouldnthave checked RU..thanks maherwoman:D....i guess i gave up on coming andlooking to see if it was running again.... at first i thought i gotkicked off for something i did:shock:

Oh, believe me, I won't be leaving RU anytime soon!! I love it there, too. :)

I checked RO every day, though...it's my homepage, so I knew right off the bat if it was back up or not...LOL!! :D

Peapoo...you're welcome for the notice on RU...thought I would leteveryone there know. :) I hope I didn't offendanyone on that site...I don't intend to leave it. :)

I'll check right now to be sure they don't think I'm leaving. :)

YAY!!!

I was away on vacation, well really a familymedical issue, and when I went on to the site, I could not geton. I must say, even though I do not post a lot, I missed itand am glad it is back!:happydance

I was sick right before the forum wentdown! I originally thought that maybe I had beenbanned! I'm so glad it's back up!!!

I jumped on, all excited with news, and the forum was down, sodepressing. Freds testicles descended last week! Ican now assume he is about 10 1/2 weeks. Hooray!The faster the next few months go by, the faster Fred gets neutered,the faster I can start what hopefully isn't a tedious bonding!

Hello!I was on RU too but only lurking. Iregistered but never got the confirmation email. I didn't know you werethere peapoo?Grrr - I haven't had an avatar since I joined a yearago and just when I was about to make one last week, the forum hadother ideas.It's good to be back even if I STILL can't write inparagraphs!Rose

nose_twitch wrote:
Nadezhda wrote:
Ioriginally thought that maybe I had been banned!
Hahahah, me too! I was like...geez...it was just a little swear word.

:sofa:dunno
ha ha....same here:D...i thought i was banned too...until ifound bunny lover on another forum and asked what was going on...i wasrelieved to find out that it wasnt just me...lol

whoo hoo,its back,i have been checking this forum daily,ohhhh im so glad its back :D,

i hope everyone else checks it as well and comes back.

cheryl

Latest posts

Back