*yawn*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Well, after having been up for 2 hours - got hubby ready to go to work in the snow!

I'm getting ready to go back to bed for a bit. I need to. I have only had 3.5 hours of sleep!

It's snowing like crazy...... if I don't see you later...... it's cause we've lost power :(

Have a great day :)

I know how yoou feel! I've been up several hours and amready to go back to bed.

I worked on clearing off the front deck, gave up on the back deck and have gotten the car mostly cleared off.

I want to sleep but my Mom *really* wants me to go down to their house today. I'm not looking forward to a 45 minute drive if the roads are bad, then the stress of getting back home in time to sleep before going in to work tonite.

Maybe I should just pull the covers over my ears and turn off the phone ringer. ;)

Huge argument outside my apartment last night. Cops ended up coming....Of course it all took place at midnight.:grumpy:Than snow ruins my plans. I am an upset person right now.

lol - Leaf, we have a front and back deck too and we have a deck/walkway to a huge flower garden off the back of the garage. They get SLIPPERY too!

Tell your mom to FORGET IT! Too dangerous!

I'm up just going to the little girls' room and stopped to check the radar..... of course had to pop on here.

I'm going to lay back down LOL!

woah and times like this remember me how greatful I am that I don't live in Indiana anymore! lol What part of Indy are you in. I have family near Indianapolis and my Mom lives in southern indiana near the KY border

Latest posts

Back