xVIPs: Post Your Bunny Photos Here (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Welcome VIPs!!Please post your favorite shots of your favorite bunnies in this thread. (By doing so, you're giving us permission to use the image in any forum art, promotional materialor merchandise).

And from time to time, our Art Department may make a request. :)

Stay tooned!!

:thanks:

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

didgitalcamera386.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

haha bet you wish you hadn't asked now :pNo seriously these are some of my fave pics but if you want let me know and i will just give you my photobucket links and you can pick for yourselves :)

do you want just current buns, or can we include buns that have passed on???? winnie isn't very camera happy, but pantoufle is, and herman was.

what about fosters, i am going to pick up mammit from christine today, there will be lots of photos of him, do you want some of them too?

what about past rabbits? not ones that have passed on, but since i breed, i have tons of photos, or other rescues i have taken in and have since been rehomed? i have some cute emma photos.

Well, I'm a VIP now, so I can post my favs of Hazel! And White Chocolate too, right? She's my "grand-bunny" after all... Though her mommy can't afford anything more than RO-friend, but maybe I'll upgrade her as a present :).
Anyway, my absolute favorite of Hazel:
cute2mu9.jpg

and a few more... Baby-Hazel for Bo :p
cutedv9.jpg

hazelbaby4xi5.jpg

hazelbabyni8.jpg

and some older ones

grooming0nx.jpg

easterbasketro3.jpg

camphoppetyhe3.jpg

saladfk5.jpg

and her latest, in her clover patch in her garden, last week:
1004991uh4.jpg

All VIP Platinum, Gold and Vip's WE NEED your permission to use photos of your rabbits so please post the link to your blog and or photobucket account!! So I can start getting some photos together. Remember if you have your photobucket set to private that I'll need your guest password to view it =)

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Haley, where's that one of Max on the down comforter? That's always been my favorite of him, he looks soooo sweet!

I cant find it! Im so confused. I lost a lot of pics when my computer crashed but I know that one has to be here somewhere!

Edit: I found it! :biggrin2:

Bunnies188.jpg

If you are sure you want photo's of some of my "kids"... here ya go:

Nova3.jpg

Nova and me!

nova5.jpg

Nova on the couch. She is over 2 ft. long and weighs 17 lbs.

venusbabys3.jpg

Venus babies - 4 weeks old Flemish

red1.jpg

Eric the red as a baby!

eric1.jpg

Eric the Red! Mini Rex buck (now 3 1/2 months old)

lilbit2.jpg

That's Lil Bit! My "not-so-little" survivor!

nova2-1.jpg

Nova on the bench (With my concete Lop! LOL!)

sec-c2.jpg

Sunny Oaks Bringin' Sec C Back (LOL! Blue Mini Rex Buck)

sec-c1.jpg

Sec-C Back!

chunky2.jpg

Chunky Monkey (Nuthin' good on TV!) Broken Blue Mini Rex

3months6.jpg

Kimo, white Flemish Giant (3 months old)

Latest posts

Back