Xiao Wu visits the vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Xiao Wu just had her very first vet visit since we adopted her from her not so favorable life at the shelter. When we first got her, she was thin, tired, and sore. But after bringing her home, she began to perk up, run around, destroying my ethernet cable because I didn't bunny proof enough against her, gained proper weight, hyper, the works.

So now the vet visit....

According to the vet, she may actually be closer to Shen's age, around 4-5 months, not 6-7 months. I figured this considering her size and the breed mix she is (if she really is a mix). The vet complimented her excellent health and weight, and even offered to set up an appointment for Tu Shen to be fixed after he gets his second dose of anti-worm medication.

When my husband brought Xiao Wu home, she was MAD at him. Wouldn't take a treat, refused to be petted, just hopped away, flicking her feet at him. Though, she did forgive him after about an hour and started begging for attention again. 🤭

DSCN1428.JPG

DSCN1439.JPG

Latest posts

Back