x-pens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea123

Reaction score
Where do you all get your x-pens? I let my buns roam the house in the evenings when I am home from work, but would like to give her some more time to roam in a confined space if I have to do something in another room and can't supervise 100%. She is currently in a large dog kennel that I converted into a cage for her and I made a little loft as well that she loves to lay off in and chill while we watch Netflix together! lol

There are loads online, depends what country you are in. I bought one of those c&c cube kits and built it into a pen that fits my room, they’re really good for you to be able to design something yourself :)

Midwest pens are easy to get through amazon.
Just search on amazon for "Midwest Exercise Pen." (get the 30" height or taller)

Petsmart & Petco carry a lighter version (slightly shorter at 29"):
https://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/...ng-things-exercise-pen-41071.html?cgid=600104
Each panel is 16" wide rather than the 24" of the MidWest pens. So it doesn't create quite as large a space but is easier to handle and carry around.

If the pens are put in a circle or square, they don't make a huge space. But you can make one pen create a very large space if you make use of an existing wall or corner (two walls).

What blue eyes said ^ I have mine in the corner for this exact purpose.

I got mine at tractor supply. If you have one where you live that's a good option. Other farm stores would probably have them as well if you don't have a tractor supply.

Latest posts

Back