X-Pen Only!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an x-pen about 6 months ago before I built the buns their NIC cage.:) It was a standard 4' X 4' square. Here's a picture-

bunnypen.jpg

Questions for everyone : What is your x-pen made out of it? How big is it? Why did you choose to have a x-pen instead of a cage?

I have x-pens and NIC cages.

Ringo is in an NIC pen do to his special needs. It is 5x2 though that will be changing soon.

100_8566.jpg

100_8571.jpg

100_8574.jpg

Elvis is in a Dog Exercise pen because he chews plastic. He brought down two NIC cages on himself. Sheet on top because he climbs and jumps out. Metal cake pen for litter pan cause he chews the plastic ones.

100_9660.jpg

I have also used pens for other reasons and for fosters sometimes. Here are NIC ones.

This was a big one for playtime while I cleaned.

100_7551.jpg

100_7554.jpg

One for bonding.

100_7198.jpg

100_7203.jpg

100_7557.jpg

This is other metal ones I used for different reasons.

100_6913.jpg

100_6073-1.jpg

100_5682.jpg

100_8588.jpg

Also have one that I can attach to the cages for when I am to busy to let them run around.

100_8192.jpg

Ohh I love them all!

Im thinking I am going to get a nice and big one, then put it in a square, then getting choroplast to fit in it, and so it will have a lip around it.

Im hoping I wont have to cover it, I dont think Phinn and Cleo are jumpers...

100_4827.jpg

Sort of a cage/pen cross. :)

(And that's Sugar sleeping on top of Sakura, but the three fosters are using it now).

dawnporch3.jpg

And this is the porch set-up with Dawn's x-pen and other blocker 'stuff.' I have a 5-foot tall one we didn't use. (Trying to trade with JordiWes for one the size of Dawn's when her and/or da hubby make it over with a car).

sas :)

Latest posts

Back