Quantcast

X-Pen Only!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

okiron

Reaction score
Questions for everyone : What is your x-pen made out of it? How big is it? Why did you choose to have a x-pen instead of a cage?

JadeIcing

Reaction score
I have x-pens and NIC cages.

Ringo is in an NIC pen do to his special needs. It is 5x2 though that will be changing soon.

Elvis is in a Dog Exercise pen because he chews plastic. He brought down two NIC cages on himself. Sheet on top because he climbs and jumps out. Metal cake pen for litter pan cause he chews the plastic ones.

I have also used pens for other reasons and for fosters sometimes. Here are NIC ones.

This was a big one for playtime while I cleaned.

One for bonding.

This is other metal ones I used for different reasons.

Also have one that I can attach to the cages for when I am to busy to let them run around.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Ohh I love them all!

Im thinking I am going to get a nice and big one, then put it in a square, then getting choroplast to fit in it, and so it will have a lip around it.

Im hoping I wont have to cover it, I dont think Phinn and Cleo are jumpers...

Pipp

Reaction score

Sort of a cage/pen cross. :)

(And that's Sugar sleeping on top of Sakura, but the three fosters are using it now).

And this is the porch set-up with Dawn's x-pen and other blocker 'stuff.' I have a 5-foot tall one we didn't use. (Trying to trade with JordiWes for one the size of Dawn's when her and/or da hubby make it over with a car).

sas :)