X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thanks. That was exactly what i was looking for. I had several interpretations in mind too. Good to know I wasn't too far off. Can't stop singing the song to myself

You have to wonder what made them choose it though. I mean it's fine for Alexandra to sing.. but what if Eoghan had won? He looks so young I don't think it would have been right really. :p So different to any of the other winner songs we've had before.

Yeah it was sad without it:( although I went out last night so didn't notice it too much.

The Winner's Story is on tonight at 8pm on ITV2, will have to watch that, and listen to see if Alex gets the Xmas No. 1! (I'm sure she will! I did my bit, I downloaded it and bought the CD, first single I have ever bought in my life I think! :shock:) She already got it in RoI didn't she? :)

Oh great. I didn't know it was on, so got to watch that. We downloaded the song too but I didn't go as far as bying the Single. The thought of going into a music store before Xmas....:(

Congrats to Alexandra getting number 1! :D

Sabine, not a lot was new. The first half was mostly showing her audition through to winning. And then showing her going to interviews and that this week. And the judges all saying how good she is etc, etc. :) You can watch it on ITV Player on their website if you want.

On a side note, Eoghan Quigg is performing at the niteclub I usually go to this Saturday. So weird.

I recorded it last night, but haven't watched it yet. I was soooo tempted to watch it today while Steve was out shopping, but I didn't. I'm so good!

I did not realise that Xtra Factor was on all last week!?!! :shock::shock::shock: What did I miss? Grrrr!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Are you going to goto see him?;):p
I don't plan on it but may get dragged along. :shock: I'll have to stay well away from the front. :p I think it's so funny he's singing there, such a step down from X Factor!

Jen, last week they were showing the best and worst auditions of the series, and a few new unseen auditions. :)

Michaela wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Are you going to goto see him?;):p
I don't plan on it but may get dragged along. :shock: I'll have to stay well away from the front. :p I think it's so funny he's singing there, such a step down from X Factor!

Jen, last week they were showing the best and worst auditions of the series, and a few new unseen auditions. :)
Aah ok as long as I didn't miss too much lol! :D

You should so go and see Eoghan! And take pictures LOL! I'm sure it would be... erm.... great?! :p

I watched the Winner's Story last night... I still can't stop myself crying whenever I see her final performances! I must have welled up about 5 times during that lol! :craziness

I love watching the auditions. The worst are my favourites. I sometimes was literally on the floor laughing:biggrin2:

Yeah, Diana (and Bad Lashes:p) are performing at a big night club in Newcastle near me on the 27th. I keep getting facebook updates about it.:pI'm not going though. It'll be way too wild and anyway I think I have other plans that night.

I can't believe Bad Lashes are performing though...whata joke!;)

Latest posts

Back