Wrigley won't stop chewing on his cage door

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
heehee, I just realized you are in Chicago and named your bun Wrigley :)

ok...... how's he doing with the cage now? is the vinegar still working?

Bo's been banished from the carpeted room.... he's not happy. :X
Yup, I named him after Wrigley Field :) I'm a big Cubs fan :D

The vinegar works as long as I remember to put a little bit more on every once and a while. ;)

I wish I could put Wrigley in a room that isn't carpeted, but thatwould either be the kitchen or a bathroom every other room is carpeted:? Having the sheet under the bed is helping a lot becausethat's his favorite place to go and rip up the carpet. He'snot to happy with sheet there, it's putting a damper on his planslol :D

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Yup, I named him after Wrigley Field :) I'm a big Cubs fan :D

The vinegar works as long as I remember to put a little bit more on every once and a while. ;)

I wish I could put Wrigley in a room that isn't carpeted, but thatwould either be the kitchen or a bathroom every other room is carpeted:? Having the sheet under the bed is helping a lot becausethat's his favorite place to go and rip up the carpet. He'snot to happy with sheet there, it's putting a damper on his planslol :D
It's funny how they have certain areas they need to "attack" isn'tit? Bo likes the carpet under his rockingchair. :?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
It's funny how they have certain areas they need to "attack"isn't it? Bo likes the carpet under his rockingchair. :?
It sure is! My little nut was up to it again thismorning :? Bo has his own rocking chair?How cute!!

Latest posts

Back