Wrigley just ate a piece of Scotch Tape

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much of the piece he ate...whenI noticed he was eating tape I ran over and pulled the rest out of hismouth. Do you think he will be okay? He will still chewing some once Igrabbed what I could from him. I don't think it could have been too bigthough.

Hard to say without knowing how much he ate. I'dbe sure to let him run around so that he can keep his system moving andif you have some NutriCal, it wouldn't hurt to give him a bit becauseit will stimulate him go to the bathroom. Also, push the hay at thistime to help scrub his system.

Is that Wrigley on the front cover of the Magazine? I thought it looked a lot like him.

Please let us know how the little Beauty is doing. If you can massage his belly a bit, it may help him as well.

-Carolyn

Thanks for the advice!! He seems to be okay...I'll be keeping an eye on him. ;)

The little bunny on the cover of the magazine does look a lot like Wrigley!

Here are two pictures of my guy though...:D

wrigley_5.jpg

wrigley_4.jpg

Aww...he's so adorable. I love that little guy and you take such great pictures of him.

Please do let us know how he's doing during the day.

I'll be saying a prayer for him and thinking of him.

-Carolyn

I doubt the glue on the tape would cause him anyharm. I'd be more worried about it getting stuck in his digestivesystem. I'm sure it won't; he should pass it soon. It's a funny storyto tell the grandkids though. :D

So how'd the day turn out for Wrigley?

I'm taking it that no news is good news??

:pray:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
So how'd the day turn out for Wrigley?

I'm taking it that no news is good news??

:pray:

-Carolyn
He seems to be doing well. Thanks for asking and for helpingme out!! I was really worried for a while there.

Jenn

Latest posts

Back