Wrecked truck..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
But I couldn't find the thread..

Back in May, I was going to The Vette's concert, had a green light and proceeded. A sherriff's deputy did not properly clear the intersection, rolled on through and I hit him. I had 6K worth of damage.

So this is what my truck was suppose to look like..

05ramdaytonabyfbobadillo_1.jpg

21350870036_medium.jpg

This is what it ended up looking like..

4327_1065855242925_1122332608_30148.jpg

4327_1065855282926_1122332608_30148.jpg

4327_1065855322927_1122332608_30148.jpg

4327_1065855362928_1122332608_30148.jpg

Just the front passenger side end cap is pushed in a bit, and some cosmetic damage. It ended up going back in the shop 5 times cause they are retards.. or I am that anal retentive..who knows..

I fought tooth and nail with the counties insurance, and the DPS report is laughable..3 witnesses changed their statement a total of 3 times a piece, and 2 witnesses must have been superheroes to be on all 4 corners of the intersection at once. One witness even commented on exactly what I was thinking and feeling..

I ended up with a sizable amount from the county, once the farce of a police report came out..

However, I have never actually seen the Sherriff's cruiser..just heard about what I did.

So I went to a friends birthday party this past Saturday night, and I meet a friends new boyfriend, and he says to me "You drive that big orange truck dontcha?"

That kinda freaks me out, because I am driving the Challenger that night, so it's not like he saw the truck in the parking lot.

"Um.. yes.. how did you know?"

"oh I was beside you at the light when that sherriff came outta nowhere, do you know they came out to my house twice and tried to TELL me what my story was?"

So anyway.. I get home, and the guy has added me to his Facebook, and he sends me these..

8218_101955866486480_10000016201685.jpg

8218_101956009819799_10000016201685.jpg

I did a good job, didn't I?

I turned him completely around and he's facing the opposite direction..

See ya and raise ya. 4 months ago a sheriff's car hit a truck making a left turn and the sheriff's deputy was killed--rolled the truck six times! The spokesman was busy on the news telling of how he was going to a domestic call in the city limits with light and siren. Next, the news talked to three eyewitnesses who said they saw no lights and heard no sirens. They arrested the driver of the truck for DUI as he failed a "field sobriety test". Turns out the sheriff was doing more than 106 mph on a city street, no light or sirens, and the call was bogus that he was rushing to. The District Attorney dropped all charges two weeks later as the guy wasn't under the influence of anything--just got plowed by a jerk going way to fast in the city limits--I'd be a little off too if my truck got hit and rolled six times. That was the third accident in less than a month for the sheriff's where it was determined that their speed was excessive and that they had violated the right of way wrongfully. A friend years ago got hit on his motorcycle by a Doctor that made a left turn in front of him--the original police report mad it sound like he'd done something wrong and it took a lawyer to make them amend their report to truly reflect what had happened. Amazing what they get away with under "the color of authority" and the only safeguard we have is the ACLU.

last month there was a man on the railroad tracks threating to kill himself ... had a gun to his head.,.. a police officer tased him and the man shot himself in the shoulder(got swept under the rug... also our constable had a wreck our fire dept got called to it .... the ems smelled liquer on his breath the police ushered him away from the ems... and he got away with being drunk( he was in the counties constable car) also same constable was directing traffic for my 2 cousins funeral(they drowned) he was so drunk he could barley stand up...(thank god he is no longer our constable_due to him having a stroke)

Latest posts

Back