Wow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbers422

Reaction score
I love the new layout guys! It's awesome! You'redoing great. I have an idea not sure if it will work or anything.. buthere's a link to one of my friend's websites, its about hamsters:www.hamsterheaven.co.uk.Not sure if its still there- it had a line to the left of the site thathad a LOT of hamster pictures on it.. and was kind of done w/ a'hunnycomb' type background. LOL. Just an idea...

Thanks,

Rachel & Chubbs :bunnydance:

Actually, I think it's'you guy'! (or 'you girl')

Poor Emily (M.E.) has beendoing it allalmost allsingle-handedly! She deservesall the kudos!

:great:

SAS

PS: That's a really cute site!! Great ideas!

Oops... lol. Sorry Emily!! Good job! And umm...she must of been currently working on the site, because when I postedthis topic everything was like- silver and gray... now the green linesare back! :p Well good job anyways! :)

chubbers422 wrote:
Lissa wrote:
Iagree. Great job m.e.! :colors:

Lissa- I have to ask you a favor (sp? lol). can you tell me how to make my avatar blink like that? lol. Thanks

I wish I knew how to do it. Someone else did it for me. :)

For some reason, I have always had problems with avatars on this particular forum.

I know... my new av. won't show up- and Icreated a 'Bucket Stamp' on photobucket and it won't let me use thateither. Do you know who did yours? Would they be up to doing another?lol! :elephant::)

rachel & chubbs :bunnydance::colors:

Latest posts

Back