WOW!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neri18

Reaction score
I was laying in bed last night and suddenly Pip came flying up onto my stomach. Now, my bed is on raisers so I can fit stroage bins underneath, so thats a good 3 foot jump he made! :shock: I was in shock for a second because I'd n ever seen him jump that high! I didn't even think he could! I put the computer chair next to the bed so he'd have a way to get down and if he wanted to do it again he wouldn't hurt himself trying. Then later in the night I woke up and found Pip snuggled up next to me sleeping. I guess he just didn't want to sleep on the floor alone. It was pretty cute to wake up with a soft, furry, warm bunny snuggled up to you :)

Aw, that's cool. My buns are pretty good jumpers too, and it's really funny when they come flying onto you when you least expect it. He'll be doing it all the time now, lol. Bless him.

I usually let Bunny run around while I read on my bed at night. One night I was reading and came to a rather scary and gory part in my book, and then Bunny hopped up on my bed (a rather high bed too) and landed right on my face. I just about had a heart attack! :biggrin2:

Luckily he didn't pee or poop on anything, although he did wake me up a few imes trying to chew my blankets up. Oh and he climbed over my face to get to the window.

Latest posts

Back