Would you rather game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never at all, I enjoy the night, its quiet

Would you rather get everything you want for free and have to fix it or get everything new but pay excessive amounts

Get everything for free and fix it up. I really love renovating stuff and me and my brother have fixed up a playhouse into a chicken coop and im hoping I can find a cheap rabbit hutch to do up aswell.

Would you rather a girl or boy bunny?

I've never had a female rabbit, but I have heard they are super sassy and can be brats, while male rabbits are so chill. Since I already have a boy rabbit I would have to get a girl rabbit so they could be bonded.

Would you rather have your rabbit destroy all the baseboards in your house, or destroy all the cords in your house?

Destroy the baseboards.
Btw our first bunnies were all girls that were super friendly and lived together happily (don't ask me how🙄) and our FG girl we have now is the sweetest bunny I have met. We also have two mini lops which are brother and sister and are little brats...

Would you rather have the biggest rabbit ever, or the smallest?

The biggest one ever. If it is a super chill dude rabbit then maybe i could cuddle with him, frenchies are pretty big enough for that but i would like to try with an even bigger boy. Also, if i had an absolute giant, then mum could treat him all she wanted and he would be partially free-range because even a decently sized enclosure for a 12kg boi would not fit in our apartment.

Would you rather hear a rabbit sneeze or snore?

Sneeze It's so cute!

Would you rather have dog or cat and no rabbits or ten rabbits and no other pets?

I'm leaning towards ten rabbits, if they are Flemmies.😜 I already have a dog and a cat and thy are great but I think bunnies are one of the best pets ever. Don't get me wrong, our dog is awesome but he can be a pain sometimes.

Would you rather have a lop eared bunny or one with pointy ears?

I like lops! I have had two of them, and my white prince is a helicopter-lop.
Although i really wanted Storm to have an uppy-eared gal, we ended up ''rescuing'' a helico-boy who we thought was supposed to be a lop girl.
@LizzyMayHarvey i really like the bunny on your pfp, so gorgeous!

Would you rather have too many names (like a real full name having first, second, surname, and in the middle of that a dozen more which one would have to memorize and write full on every document) or none at all(just a single short moniker)?

A super short name. Thankyou so much @Catlyn the photo is of my FG Alice when she was a baby.❤️❤️❤️

Would you rather have lots of siblings and never be alone or no siblings?

I would rather have none. I have only one sibling, and there were really tough times with her for years, and then she had to go and pick fights with mum all the time.

Would you rather be in school all your life or never at all?

Never at all! I'm homeschooled so I haven't ever been to school anyway. Unfortunately that doesn't mean I don't have to do school work.🙄

Would you rather a spotty or solid coloured bun?

oops, Sorry, Would you rather have a duck or a cat?

I would have to say cat since I can't take care of duck nor do I know how to.

would you rather Live in a giant rabbit burrow o live in a giant bird's nest?

I have never had a solid coloured bun! Lümi is spotty, and i love his pattern, Storm is a broken gold-tipped black buck, and Musti was a broken black bun. I would like to have a solid-coloured bun one day!

Would you rather live in the air or underground?

I have never had a solid coloured bun! Lümi is spotty, and i love his pattern, Storm is a broken gold-tipped black buck, and Musti was a broken black bun. I would like to have a solid-coloured bun one day!

Would you rather live in the air or underground?
I feel like I would say air but I'm scared of heights so Ill live in a burro like rabbits

I would have to say cat since I can't take care of duck nor do I know how to.

would you rather Live in a giant rabbit burrow o live in a giant bird's nest?
I'd live in a burrow since people can't fly, ground dwellers much like rabbits.

Would you rather have a small apartment with a bonded duo (pretty much no other option than freeroam, but they'd wreck all stuff, even the rabbit-proofed ones, forcing one to live in a nearly barren house) or a gigantic house with at least a quad of bonded buns, but the same situation would apply-bunny proofing wrecked?

I would much rather have the best bunny couple. I've seen exactly just how sad Storm became after he lost Lümi, i wouldn't want to see such a thing again. Hoping that he'll soon find his best bondmate again.

Would you rather have the extreme heat or the extreme cold?

Latest posts

Back