Would yoo like to be a hoomin for a day?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caramel,yes, because you get to go in a big thing called a car! it goes realy fast! and you dont need to hop!

eyore, yes because you dont get netered!

NO! Because then other humans think your weird if you want to eat dried papaya in public.

Pebble: I dont thinks i would like to be a hoomin for a day... i would miss my loovely hay. Mummy says that she cant eat hay or somink! I loves my hay!! and! Nobody would run my nose if i was a hoomin, cause mummy said hoomins think is odd if you go and rub peoples noses!. :?

Bailey:Hello, i would loves to be a hoomin for a day. You can eat chocolite and, and drink tea! and eat biccys! I love hoomins lots! x

Mai_Roberts wrote:
Pebble: I dont thinks i would like to be a hoomin for a day... i would miss my loovely hay. Mummy says that she cant eat hay or somink! I loves my hay!! and! Nobody would run my nose if i was a hoomin, cause mummy said hoomins think is odd if you go and rub peoples noses!. :?
Toula here:

I think that its not that odd if you rub noses cuz in NZ if you're Maori you rub noses as a greeting.

At first I thought I'd like to be a hoomin for a day! Then daddy said that if I did that I couldn't sit in his lap and he couldn't rub my nose and my belly. So i thought i'd like to just go in to school with him instead and he said I could if i was really good for his last day!

Not to judge...but are you guys really chatting from the perspective of your rabbits?...really? Why do rabbits speak in broken english? Why do they talk like kids? I thought rabbits had high IQ's?

From..um...Racer?

l.lai wrote:
Not to judge...but are you guys really chatting from the perspective of your rabbits?...really? Why do rabbits speak in broken english? Why do they talk like kids? I thought rabbits had high IQ's?

From..um...Racer?

well for me im actuwy a wittwe kid well back too wa subject

i woud wove to be a hoomin becase you can dwive caws, eat sotin my hoomins dad caws junk food, and you get to chang the channel on the t.v but i wove tv still

we all luv being buns too want to be hoomins for the day plus, mum all ways is saying how bunnie lives is sooo less stressful den hoomin lives, plus no binkies as hoomins, and lots of cuddles, so nopes for us.

Not really. I won't be as cute!
I'll have to take care of myself and have to take baths much more frequently! I won't be able to run as fast and hide in small spots when I get in trouble too.

But to have the opossable thumbs of a hoomin would be grayt. Then I can get out of my cage all by myself, open my treat bags when ever I want, eat all my favorite hoomin snacks like triscuits and doritos and poop when ever and were ever I want while I'm roaming around the house.
But when mom sees the mess, she will have to blame it on someone else cause I can just simply go back in my cage minding my own bizzness and she won't know - unless she sees my thumbs!

Icka-ick. No hoomin here, ewww. They so not-furry and gross. But then a gain, they give food so maybe don't hate 'em. But then would Gramma still give foods?

-Cinnabun

Latest posts

Back