Would my bunny be able to eat this as a snack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayDai

Reaction score
BACKGROUND INFO:
Alright there is this brand of fruit rolls named Joray and they are pretty good, I never would give my rabbit "human food" besides veggies, fruits, etc you know stuff that's ok for bunnies. I never have really wanted to give my bun human food because well I would never want her to be harmed but I was wondering if she would be able to have a nibble or two on one of these? I added the ingredients below and a image of what they look like! Please don't lash out on me either I would never give her anything usually but I just am curious if this would be ok!

INGREDIENTS:
Dried apricots (contains sulfur dioxide), strawberries, corn syrup colids, sugar, flour, citric acid, artificial flavor, red 40, potassium sorbate.

1647182482063.png

I’d personally avoid giving it because of added sugar and just knowing that those types of snacks get stuck in my human teeth when I chew them. I have to use my finger to get the pieces unstuck from around my teeth so don’t even want to imagine how long it would take a bunny with its back teeth...

Maybe there’s dried fruit you could give her instead which doesn’t have added sugar. That might work.

True! I do give her dried fruit I just thought it would be interesting if she could eat it! I probably won't give her any but this brand usually isn't sticky! At least living in cold NY these things never usually get sticky or stick to your teeth! :)

That's pretty much just flavoured and coloured sugar. No rabbit food. Not good human food either, but at least we don't get sick from too much sugar now and then.

Latest posts

Back