Would anyone be interested?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
Oh geez, how many of these types of threads have I made?

Well, I'm making a rabbit hopping forum. For those of you who don't know what rabbit hopping is, it's a sort of rabbit agility where rabbits on harnesses hop over jumps in a set time. It is rather similiar to horse show jumping, but of course you aren't sitting on them! It's definately going to go ahead, since I've already made the forum and gotten some moderators, but I was wondering how many of you non-rabbit hopping crowd would be interested in joining?

There is a non-rabbit hopping section as well, for general rabbit advice and questions.

Rachel.

I would be interested :D I learned about hopping sometime this past year and I thought it would be a great activity for me and my rabbits :) I would join the forum for sure! :biggrin2:

~BunBuns~ wrote:
Im totally interested! (Btw ive made my account, i dont know if Silvie made hers yet):biggrin2:

I know you're interested already! :pI've upgraded you to moderator as well.

I'll post the link up soon - I've got all the essentials up, though I'll be putting up some stickied help threads and such as the forum goes on.

Rachel.

EDIT: For those who are interested, join away.

http://keephopping.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Cool!!! I'm joining (I'll still be Tk Bunnies) ! I've always wanted to get Vin into hopping, but I've never had the time.

I JOINED!!

fred is quite the jumper, he can jumpn sooo high so i think rabbit hopping will be up his alley

Oooo. Interesting! I was actually looking around for a club I could join so I could get some support and make friends, but nobody ever called me back. :( I definitely will be watching your training group forum carefully to see if anyplaces are added!

Nice site, Mikoli, but I wouldn't be offering to help with medical issues in place of a veterinarian, you're in pretty dangerous territory there.

RO will certainly support you with a Rabbit Hopping forum, though.

Would you be interested in also doing an article forour Library?I'm not sure if there'sany info there now or not, but I think a good article/thread explaining the whats and hows would be awesome.

Let me know, thanks.

sas :)

Thanks everyone!

Pipp - I just noticed that. It was supposed to say "While waiting to get to a vet". Silly me. Changed it. :)

And sure I'll write a rabbit hopping thread for the library! I'll start working on it tomorrow. ;)

Rachel.

Mikoli wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Pipp - I just noticed that. It was supposed to say "While waiting to get to a vet". Silly me. Changed it. :)

And sure I'll write a rabbit hopping thread for the library! I'll start working on it tomorrow. ;)

Rachel.

Honesty? I wouldn't have that kind of forum on there at all. I would really urge people to stick with experienced sites like here or the Etherbun Yahoo Group.A missed 'diagnosis' or having a member wait at a less populatedsite for a response is playing with bunny lives.

Thanks for the Library thing!

sas

I just joined! I am excited! For awhile I had Buddy jumping over things like bricks but then I forgot about it! Buddy loves hopping! :biggrin2:

Megan

Pipp wrote:
Mikoli wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Rachel.

Honesty? I wouldn't have that kind of forum on there at all. I would really urge people to stick with experienced sites like here or the Etherbun Yahoo Group.A missed 'diagnosis' or having a member wait at a less populatedsite for a response is playing with bunny lives.

Thanks for the Library thing!

sas

Hmm ... I guess you're right. I'll take it out for now, and I'll put it back in if we get more popular with more knowledgeable members etc. Thanks for your opinion! :)

Rachel.

I think that forum is a great idea and I'll be interested in seeing it grow.

Good job! I know how popular agility is for dogs and how many message boards are out there for that sport so it'll be great to have one for rabbits as well.

Latest posts

Back