Worried :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so tomorrow is the day my little bunny goes to the vets and gets put under to trim her teeth, I'm very worried that when she gets put under something might happen because I've heard of animals not coming back. Apart of me doesn't want to take her but I have to because her teeth are affecting her eye and I think she is in pain but she is still eating. Should I be worried or will everything be ok? I've had my girl for 3 years and I love her very much just don't want anything to happen to her. If anyone can reply thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

I don't have a lot of bun experience, but if you have chosen a vet who has worked with buns, everything should be OK. Its natural to be afraid. Once you've given your heart to a bunny, there's no turning back. Its that love that will make your pet much healthier and happier. Its scary no doubt, but its a simple procedure, so say a little prayer and get that baby fixed. Also find a good source for pine cones and wood sticks your bunny to chew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back