Worried about my other rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Im worried about my other bun princess, i looked at her poop this afternoon and saw what looked like tiny little white worms and they were actually moving around which freaked me out!! Is this round worm or some other parasite ????? what should i do ? im very worried so im gona make an appointment with the vet!!!

Pinworms are small translucent hair-like worms that are very common in rabbits. Thicker, very active "worms" were probably small maggots. Take a sample to your vet for proper identification.

Rabbits do less commonly get roundworms which may occasionally be seen in the droppings.

Pam

Poor little bunny. Hopefully you can get her (and her stool sample) to the vet asap.

Good Luck and keep us posted on her condition.

-Haley

Im taking her in tomorow, I will be taking a fresh stool sample with me. I hope its not anything serious, im very worried about her:(:sad:she also just seems to be less active and looks unwell

I can't take her today !!!!:mad:The only clinic that is available is not accesible to me since I don't have anyone here to take me. I have to wait till Monday:X

Latest posts

Back