Worried about my daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SugarGlider wrote:
I'm nearsighted and I remember the first time I put on myglasses and walked out of the office I told my mom "I can see theGRASS!" The grass had, up till that point, been a carpet ofgreen.

Thank you for posting all of this, I think I'll take my kids in to have their eyesight tested.

I know exactly what you mean. I still remember the feeling ofbeing able to see the leaves on the trees across the street instead ofjust a colorful blob. Such a wonderful sensation.

Things have been going so well for Olivia! Hernotebook has had wonderful notes in it since they went back on Jan. 3 Iam thrilled!

Well, I got a call from the school nurse today.First thought was OH NO. Olivia had a horrible headache. But you knowwhat caused it? She was wearing MY glasses! That is funny, but not. Ican only imagine a farsighted person trying to see throughanearsighted person's glasses. No wonder her head hurt! Our glasses arepretty much identical shape and color. Of course mine are a tad biggerthan hers. They gave her some Tylenol and my husband went to exchangeglasses. Now why didn't she tell me before she got on thebus!?

Latest posts

Back